Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That is kinda like saying that water is wet Loco :)
Well sometimes water gets frozen and is no longer wet and sometimes it gets hot and turns into steam. Also sometimes I like to state the obvious just because. :p ;)

Looking forward to seeing the basketball team hopefully we see the whole team and get some interaction with them from the aftermath of the bowling alley brawl. I also hope the MC is well enough to play in the up coming game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
LocoGringo78 On one side i kindda hope we are able to play in that upcoming game

But on the other side i wont be too mad if we cant play in that game and be on the side lines yelling instructions :LOL:

I am exited tho for a basketball update maybe learning of some bench sitters from belle :unsure:

We at least need one or 2 subsitution players on the bench for that friendly match i believe they said coming on a monday

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
LocoGringo78 On one side i kindda hope we are able to play in that upcoming game

But on the other side i wont be too mad if we cant play in that game and be on the side lines yelling instructions :LOL:

I am exited tho for a basketball update maybe learning of some bench sitters from belle :unsure:

We at least need one or 2 subsitution players on the bench for that friendly match i believe they said coming on a monday
I'm skeptical that the game will happen as originally scheduled because as far as I can tell the monday it was meant to happen on is the current day. Things just still seem to be too chaotic at the moment and I don't think the MC woud play if it does cuz I can't see 2 days in bed being enough time to heal but hey not like anything in this game follows logic anyway :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm skeptical that the game will happen as originally scheduled because as far as I can tell the monday it was meant to happen on is the current day. Things just still seem to be too chaotic at the moment and I don't think the MC woud play if it does cuz I can't see 2 days in bed being enough time to heal but hey not like anything in this game follows logic anyway :ROFLMAO:
I wont mind if the game is pushed back till the game day of next monday then...Gives the mc some much needed rest time

Plus gives us some more time to get a decent bench set up going

Man i didnt know it was already monday with the game days ...

But yeah would make sense to have that friendly match 7 game days later caus one the mc is still on the recovery track we lacking some players ..

And we need some more practice and team cohession :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I wont mind if the game is pushed back till the game day of next monday then...Gives the mc some much needed rest time

Plus gives us some more time to get a decent bench set up going

Man i didnt know it was already monday with the game days ...

But yeah would make sense to have that friendly match 7 game days later caus one the mc is still on the recovery track we lacking some players ..

And we need some more practice and team cohession :LOL:
Honestly it just kind of a best guess that it's monday based on how many days have gone by (despite it being 0.8.3 the last update was actually Day 9) and also the game being that soon was only what charles had scheduled it as. It's possible it's been postponed already by Belle and the monday they were referring to was next monday...I guess we'll find out eventually :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Honestly it just kind of a best guess that it's monday based on how many days have gone by (despite it being 0.8.3 the last update was actually Day 9) and also the game being that soon was only what charles had scheduled it as. It's possible it's been postponed already by Belle and the monday they were referring to was next monday...I guess we'll find out eventually :)
All depends on braindrop tho... Im fine with whatever

But in the game itself Belle said she couldnt change the date but could make it into a friendly match

But yeah i rather have the mc rest up and be a 100 % Or being a last minute sub and crowd goes wild :LOL:

Anyways we will see what happends im exited for whatever :giggle:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I never said they did point of fact when I said "altering files" I all even meant was the changing of the images and videos :p

You seem to be making habit of misinterpreting my posts to mean something they don't lately :LOL:
Changing just the images and videos won't screw up saves tho.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think BD gave an exact date for the update, he just said after the 25th. I assume it will be some time next week before new years eve. I am hoping for Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. I have no inside information on this but as soon as I hear a date I will let you all know. I know we are all excited to play again.
Same. I am excited to play through a fresh set of saves, right from scratch.

Reactions: michael1984

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Changing just the images and videos won't screw up saves tho.
Your right I only floated that possibility cuz I remembered a couple people coming in here bitching about their saves not working a while back and loading a compressed game saved in the standard game seemed to be the cause at the time.

antonio3225

Apr 24, 2020
Is the error occurring as soon as you start the game or does it happen when you load a save? If it is the latter are you playing the compressed version and trying to load an old save from the full size one (or vice versa)? I ask cuz if you are than that might be the problem. More often not trying to load saves made in one will throw errors when trying to load in the other due files being altered when the game gets compressed.
yes, the error happens as soon as i try to open the game and no, i'm not trying to open a save is actually the first time that i try this game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well sometimes water gets frozen and is no longer wet and sometimes it gets hot and turns into steam. Also sometimes I like to state the obvious just because. :p ;)

Looking forward to seeing the basketball team hopefully we see the whole team and get some interaction with them from the aftermath of the bowling alley brawl. I also hope the MC is well enough to play in the up coming game.
Fair enough my friend, fair enough :)

I agree, it's gonna be fun to see more of the team.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yes, the error happens as soon as i try to open the game and no, i'm not trying to open a save is actually the first time that i try this game.
Then i'm kinda stumped cuz it still sounds like a the zip file is missing some .png file but you redownloaded and unzipped again and eliminated that. I did google that error earlier tho and the only other cause I could find is one person who said that the problem was their antivirus was blocking the "missing" file from being loaded but I dunno what AV they were using so not sure if that's any help.

antonio3225

Apr 24, 2020
Then i'm kinda stumped cuz it still sounds like a the zip file is missing some .png file but you redownloaded and unzipped again and eliminated that. I did google that error earlier tho and the only other cause I could find is one person who said that the problem was their antivirus was blocking the "missing" file from being loaded but I dunno what AV they were using so not sure if that's any help.
I did the same and actually tried deactivating my anti-virus and it didnt seem to work for me. But i do find weird that sometimes it lets me download and play the game normally and others like this it says that there is a file missing.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes