Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I'm skeptical that the game will happen as originally scheduled because as far as I can tell the monday it was meant to happen on is the current day. Things just still seem to be too chaotic at the moment and I don't think the MC woud play if it does cuz I can't see 2 days in bed being enough time to heal but hey not like anything in this game follows logic anyway :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure we're actually on sunday, I'm assuming d7 was a friday (since MC had classes before going to the bowling alley)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
my god i never knew it was so expensive to get a van scrapped (fuck my cousin for her stupid prank), and with the basketball im hoping they dont win but if they do im hoping its a buzzer beater with Ayden or Skye getting it not the MC, i just think it would be more special for 1 of them then the MC

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Honestly it just kind of a best guess that it's monday based on how many days have gone by (despite it being 0.8.3 the last update was actually Day 9) and also the game being that soon was only what charles had scheduled it as. It's possible it's been postponed already by Belle and the monday they were referring to was next monday...I guess we'll fi
I'm pretty sure we're actually on sunday, I'm assuming d7 was a friday (since MC had classes before going to the bowling alley)
Day 7 was Friday (Bowling event) Day 8 Saturday (some activity but mostly slept though the day) Day 9 Sunday *(current day in game) Day 10 Monday (the day the exhibition game was scheduled).

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I did the same and actually tried deactivating my anti-virus and it didnt seem to work for me. But i do find weird that sometimes it lets me download and play the game normally and others like this it says that there is a file missing.
I followed the various quotes of people trying to help you back to what I think is your first one, so if this is way off base, apologies.

However....

Are you really extracting and running the game in that very deep folder of your C drive? The path is horribly long and may be too long.

Try extracting the game directly to C:\WVM\ ... or preferably not the C drive, but D:\WVM\ or another drive that is not your boot drive.

Mamker

Dec 27, 2020
Just wanted to chime in again and offer a second opinion of the game. It's definitely very fappable, however I would have preferred if the main love interest wasn't immediately fine with having an open relationship... i think that made the game go a bit downhill because nothing can really go wrong... you stop caring about the plot and just skip furiously for the next character and the next sex scene to appear... i think keeping the dudes affairs in secret would have added some intrigue... but oh well its still a game worth recommending for sure.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Just wanted to chime in again and offer a second opinion of the game. It's definitely very fappable, however I would have preferred if the main love interest wasn't immediately fine with having an open relationship... i think that made the game go a bit downhill because nothing cant really go wrong... you stop caring about the plot and just skip furiously for the next character and the next sex scene to appear... i think keeping the dudes affairs in secret would have added some intrigue... but oh well its still a game worth recommending for sure.
i think thats a you problem im here for the story and dont really care about the sex

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
i think thats a you problem im here for the story and dont really care about the sex
This is a legit question, don't take it wrong, but i tried multiple times to play the game... and i can't find a decent story that keeps me hooked, the only story is, MC is a magic greek god that gets all the girls without any effort, they somehow have a connected brain because everything the MC is thinking they are too, he's kinda looking for his real mother.

Again, this is what i got from the game so far, if i'am missing something i apologise.

So, can you elaborate on the story of the game? You don't have to if you don't want to.

Mamker

Dec 27, 2020
Hm like I said my only gripe is with some parts of the story, especially the fact that the characters were so "okay" with polygamy (and so quickly) strikes me as strange. And this kind of removed the intrigue and "fear of getting caught" etc. Its like the MC is on easy mode with a God hack on. But nonetheless clearly a lot of work has gone into this game, so the dev deserves praise for sure. Just wanted to share my first impressions.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is a legit question, don't take it wrong, but i tried multiple times to play the game... and i can't find a decent story that keeps me hooked, the only story is, MC is a magic greek god that gets all the girls without any effort, they somehow have a connected brain because everything the MC is thinking they are too, he's kinda looking for his real mother.

Again, this is what i got from the game so far, if i'am missing something i apologise.

So, can you elaborate on the story of the game? You don't have to if you don't want to.
Plot twist the mcs real father is Zeus

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

so you missed the search for his mother and sister, Ryker and his shady gang, the hearts who control WVM and the basketball

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
What you need to understand about WVM is that it is setup for the MC to get everything he could possibly want and more, there are no actual obsticles to his success and the appearence of such is purely a consequence of the episodic release structure.

At no point, so far, have you been presented with an either/or choice, it is always a yes/no choice; that will likely continue so if that's a problem for you then best to move on now.
Yeah, it definitely isn't for me, i love good endings, but it needs a bit of a strugle so the journey is worth it, otherwise it feels unrewarding. But this is my taste in games, there is alot of games like that around, so i'll just have to accept that this game isn't for me.

Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Mamker

Mamker

Dec 27, 2020
What you need to understand about WVM is that it is setup for the MC to get everything he could possibly want and more, there are no actual obsticles to his success and the appearence of such is purely a consequence of the episodic release structure.

At no point, so far, have you been presented with an either/or choice, it is always a yes/no choice; that will likely continue so if that's a problem for you then best to move on now.
Fair enough, it's just something that for me makes it feel like it's too easy for the MC. But maybe that's intended as you say. I'm not stating this as a dealbreaker of course, just sharing that impression I got. At the very beginning for example the MC cheated with his GF which added this "ooh is he going to get caught thing".. but then the GF reveals she's completely fine with polygamy, so it kind of removes that getting caught intrigue going forward.. that's all. It's still perfectly enjoyable for me so I don't plan on moving on :) thanks!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Fair enough, it's just something that for me makes it feel like it's too easy for the MC. But maybe that's intended as you say. I'm not stating this as a dealbreaker of course, just sharing that impression I got. At the very beginning for example the MC cheated with his GF which added this "ooh is he going to get caught thing".. but then the GF reveals she's completely fine with polygamy, which kind of removes that intrigue going forward.. that's all. It's still perfectly enjoyable for me so I don't plan on moving on :) thanks!
Yeah, it definitely isn't for me, i love good endings, but it needs a bit of a strugle so the journey is worth it, otherwise it feels unrewarding. But this is my taste in games, there is alot of games like that around, so i'll just have to accept that this game isn't for me.
Thanks for the answer.
this is a harem VN thats the whole point fuck all the girls, just this 1 also has a good story to go with it

zest69

Aug 5, 2019
Just replayed the game so far and am curious what big secret Katie is hiding from the rest of the WVM staff. Is she the real mastermind behind the bad events going on behind the curtain?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just replayed the game so far and am curious what big secret Katie is hiding from the rest of the WVM staff. Is she the real mastermind behind the bad events going on behind the curtain?
I have been saying this for months. I still think something is shady with her, but everyone here says I am paranoid. At this point I think she set up Charles and Ryker, but there is some other person behind whatever stupid idea Ryker had. I don't trust a few other characters as well like Tia, and Jasmine. I am on the fence about Belle too, something about a cult leader, sorry I mean charitable organization leader doesn't sit well with me. Sure she put some things in motion to get the MC out of jail, but did she have anything to do with putting him there in the first place. Who knows only time will tell.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I have been saying this for months. I still think something is shady with her, but everyone here says I am paranoid. At this point I think she set up Charles and Ryker, but there is some other person behind whatever stupid idea Ryker had. I don't trust a few other characters as well like Tia, and Jasmine. I am on the fence about Belle too, something about a cult leader, sorry I mean charitable organization leader doesn't sit well with me. Sure she put some things in motion to get the MC out of jail, but did she have anything to do with putting him there in the first place. Who knows only time will tell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes