michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have been saying this for months. I still think something is shady with her, but everyone here says I am paranoid. At this point I think she set up Charles and Ryker, but there is some other person behind whatever stupid idea Ryker had. I don't trust a few other characters as well like Tia, and Jasmine. I am on the fence about Belle too, something about a cult leader, sorry I mean charitable organization leader doesn't sit well with me. Sure she put some things in motion to get the MC out of jail, but did she have anything to do with putting him there in the first place. Who knows only time will tell.
Man i sure hope ur wrong about jasmine tho i want her be in my harem and become mines :love:

Tia is a bit suspicious i agree something off with her idk what but we will see

Belle i dont think she a bad person or behind things

Katie would make sense since she know ryker and charles were under influence of some sort of drug idk

And she had easy acces to them

Man at least lets pray Jasmine aint the snitch :(

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As for those who just popped in here to say they don't like how easy it is for the main character to get the ladies and that there are no consequences for his actions. Sorry you feel that way but I disagree with you to a point. The game is technically on day 9 of the story, we have no clue if any action the MC has taken will have any effect on the story yet. The game gives you a lot of choices, and yes Jamie gives you the ok to mess around with other girls. We still don't know how she will react if she finds out you messed around prior to getting the ok or not. I don't think BD will do that as he is trying to make something different. I am not sure why you would want a game where the MC can hurt one of the primary characters in the game. Feels like you just want to hurt someone for the sake of hurting someone. This is supposed to be a feel good game not a corruption game or crush everyone's feeling game. If that is not something you like I suggest to move along to something else.

As for the storylines not being interesting and you just skip to the lewd content. Sorry but I think you are crazy the story is what makes this game so good. Yes, there are awesome renders and lewd content too, but it really is the story that keeps me coming back for more and posting here in this thread. I have over 2,200 posts in this thread alone since May this year when I started posting. We have a great primary story line of the MC trying to get to the NBA and provide for his adopted mother and girlfriend, then you have a ton of good sub stories as well. A lost family trying to reunite, several characters struggling to accept themselves/body, your girlfriends family issues, a lost redhead (hopefully a lost old friend), pregnancy business, helping an actress get into the spotlight and sperate herself from someone else, a coach who is trying to get her first win, a school full of corruption, a plot to throw basketball games for gambling, a teammate spying on the MC, a brawl, a lost princess, several dangerous ladies with a lot of people/power at their disposal, a corrupt police department, a lost friend of the sister, teachers who want to be better equipped to help their students but can't due to a corrupt president of the university, a mysterious group that took over the school from some other people. Those are just some of the things going on in the game, I think if none of that is interesting to you then move along. No reason to come in here and tell us there is no good story lines and you should just skip to the lewd content.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am sure stacy is that little girl we played with in the past on the basketball court

Would make sense why she would feel she would have been the sister until she found out willow is the sister
As soon as I heard the story I thought of Stacy right away. I really hope it is true and BD puts it into a flashback of what happened. It would make sense why a younger version of Stacy popped up in the MC dream sequence if that is true. Maybe that means there is a connection with Ruby as well as she popped up in the dream sequence before Stacy did. Maybe there is even a Yuki connection I know it is a stretch but her hair showed up so maybe or maybe I am just trying to make something out of nothing with that one.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm with Loco on this, I haven't trusted Katie since that first time in Charles' office; my first thought on that scene was she must have a hidden camera somewhere and she'll use the tape later; I've turned her down at every opportunity since.
with that scene at 1st i thought Charles had sent her like with the Liz basement scene so i turned her down too

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm with Loco on this, I haven't trusted Katie since that first time in Charles' office; my first thought on that scene was she must have a hidden camera somewhere and she'll use the tape later; I've turned her down at every opportunity since.
I don't trust her either and shut her down the first time but once she got put in a decision making position for the team I figured it might be safer to fuck her and keep her placated with cock than spurn her and piss her off when she's in a positon to make life difficult.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I don't trust her either and shut her down the first time but once she got put in a decision making position for the team I figured it might be safer to fuck her and keep her placated with cock than spurn her and piss her off when she's in a positon to make life difficult.
I pretty much had the same train of thought.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the thing with Tia is i kinda trust her at the minute, i dont think shes close enough to be any sort of mole or threat and hasn't tried to push it, she even turned the MC down till he has a condom, but that wont last long my MCs not getting no condom

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
the thing with Tia is i kinda trust her at the minute, i dont think shes close enough to be any sort of mole or threat and hasn't tried to push it, she even turned the MC down till he has a condom, but that wont last long my MCs not getting no condom
For me it was about where she showed up and how she reacted when she showed up. First off she goes into the only running shower and tells you she knows about Charles personal shower. Come on that is no fishy to anyone else. Even after he sent the cheerleaders to the MC. Then she tries to hit on him again during the Willow/Azel meeting something is not right there either.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But what if ryker was just playing mind tricks with us to make it seem like we have another mole among us :unsure:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
For me it was about where she showed up and how she reacted when she showed up. First off she goes into the only running shower and tells you she knows about Charles personal shower. Come on that is no fishy to anyone else. Even after he sent the cheerleaders to the MC. Then she tries to hit on him again during the Willow/Azel meeting something is not right there either.
i just think its similar to some of the other girls she wants the MC and takes the chance, Alexis did it so did Shauna, Zoe, Mabel and even Penny

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I followed the various quotes of people trying to help you back to what I think is your first one, so if this is way off base, apologies.

However....

Are you really extracting and running the game in that very deep folder of your C drive? The path is horribly long and may be too long.

Try extracting the game directly to C:\WVM\ ... or preferably not the C drive, but D:\WVM\ or another drive that is not your boot drive.
i download to my F drive (y)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i just think its similar to some of the other girls she wants the MC and takes the chance, Alexis did it so did Shauna, Zoe, Mabel and even Penny
Rachel only just meets you then sex
Alexis fucks the MC while hes with Azel
Shauna also invades his shower
Zoe takes him off for sex during the party
Mabel you flirt with once then next time your alone together shes handcuffing you to a bed
Penny you check out then next time sex in her car
Liz is happy to go along with you fucking her in the basement
so i dont think what Tia did was much different

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Rachel only just meets you then sex
Alexis fucks the MC while hes with Azel
Shauna also invades his shower
Zoe takes him off for sex during the party
Mabel you flirt with once then next time your alone together shes handcuffing you to a bed
Penny you check out then next time sex in her car
Liz is happy to go along with you fucking her in the basement
so i dont think what Tia did was much different
Loco is just paranoid .. he's like that ya know :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes