ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i know i am too when it comes to Jasmine and Belle but for Tia im ready to dangle my hand in the lions mouth, just not my right 1 i need that 1 for certain activities
pretty much how i feel about all the babes .. which everyone knows anyways :love:

Reactions: armion82

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Rachel only just meets you then sex
Alexis fucks the MC while hes with Azel
Shauna also invades his shower
Zoe takes him off for sex during the party
Mabel you flirt with once then next time your alone together shes handcuffing you to a bed
Penny you check out then next time sex in her car
Liz is happy to go along with you fucking her in the basement
so i dont think what Tia did was much different
Rachel only just meets you then sex - ok difference here is Rachael talks to you for a while first asks you some questions and then asks if you want to have casual sex. Unlike Tia who basically forces her way into your shower.

Alexis fucks the MC while hes with Azel. Again She asks to talk with the MC first and presents a question if the MC would like to have sex with her. Unlike Tia who basically forces her way into your shower.

Shauna also invades his shower. They have been friends for a long time I am letting this one slide. Unlike Tia trying to force herself into something.

Zoe takes him off for sex during the party - She flirts with the MC several times before taking him off to have sex. Unlike Tia who basically forces her way into your shower.

Mabel you flirt with once then next time your alone together shes handcuffing you to a bed. Yep I have an issue with this but not like Tia.

Penny you check out then next time sex in her car. Tons of conversation with Penny before this, she let you look and didn't try to force her way in like Tia.

Liz is happy to go along with you fucking her in the basement. Liz has had a crush onthe MC for years, that is different from Tia.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Rachel only just meets you then sex - ok difference here is Rachael talks to you for a while first asks you some questions and then asks if you want to have casual sex. Unlike Tia who basically forces her way into your shower.

Alexis fucks the MC while hes with Azel. Again She asks to talk with the MC first and presents a question if the MC would like to have sex with her. Unlike Tia who basically forces her way into your shower.

Shauna also invades his shower. They have been friends for a long time I am letting this one slide. Unlike Tia trying to force herself into something.

Zoe takes him off for sex during the party - She flirts with the MC several times before taking him off to have sex. Unlike Tia who basically forces her way into your shower.

Mabel you flirt with once then next time your alone together shes handcuffing you to a bed. Yep I have an issue with this but not like Tia.

Penny you check out then next time sex in her car. Tons of conversation with Penny before this, she let you look and didn't try to force her way in like Tia.

Liz is happy to go along with you fucking her in the basement. Liz has had a crush onthe MC for years, that is different from Tia.
o.m.g you'd tell a pretty girl like these " NO " are you insane !!! ... never mind i know you are .. just forget i even asked that ;)

Reactions: Plaguerave

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That pool party is gonna be lit tho ... All those girls and ladies in tiny bikinis ... Helping the mc relax :giggle:

Looking forward about the talk with Belle curious to see what she can provide

Also not really a complaint .... But more of a disapointment personally that Jasmine left the cheer squad

Kindda hoping she will find her way back on it ... But probally not since nathalie took her place

Maybe she can be part of the swim team with kimmy :unsure:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
That pool party is gonna be lit tho ... All those girls and ladies in tiny bikinis ... Helping the mc relax :giggle:

Looking forward about the talk with Belle curious to see what she can provide

Also not really a complaint .... But more of a disapointment personally that Jasmine left the cheer squad

Kindda hoping she will find her way back on it ... But probally not since nathalie took her place

Maybe she can be part of the swim team with kimmy :unsure:
Azel and Cedey best not be wearing a bikini, you know that will get some people moaning BD just teasing with a certain word

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Azel and Cedey best not be wearing a bikini, you know that will get some people moaning BD just teasing with a certain word
I mean jasmine told us they all wear the same thing so probally will happen

Just dont see why people get mad about it

To me i think BD made a great middle way

He knows he cant have them have sex caus of rules

But he can make them show some sexy poses sexy outfits that typ of stuff to get u at least something

I be mad if we dont see them in the same bikinis as the rest :LOL:

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I have been saying this for months. I still think something is shady with her, but everyone here says I am paranoid. At this point I think she set up Charles and Ryker, but there is some other person behind whatever stupid idea Ryker had. I don't trust a few other characters as well like Tia, and Jasmine. I am on the fence about Belle too, something about a cult leader, sorry I mean charitable organization leader doesn't sit well with me. Sure she put some things in motion to get the MC out of jail, but did she have anything to do with putting him there in the first place. Who knows only time will tell.
Why would Belle have something to do with putting him there?

Rachel knows her well and recommended he talk to her right away when he had the chance to help him and his team etc I have no reason to doubt Rachel because of how well she has taken care of them not to mention how much Rachel trusted him to talk about Talia that was a big step for her.

Belle apologized like hell to him stating she should have handled them sooner so that shit wouldn't have happened.
Further more that big dude could have tore MC's shooting arm up but he didn't he went for the opposite side he worked for Belle or still does and had to play the part to not bring attention on to himself other wise why would he have held back on MC.

There's a lot of little things if you go back through slowly and pay attention my only thing is why the hell was Charles high af on something and Ryker as well? I found it odd they were both on something but no one knew what?

So that begs the question did someone spike their drinks or did they take it them selves knowingly?

Also why was Ryker hell bent on finding Charles and willing to kill or kidnap anyone who got in his way?

We knew Belle was going to deal with them after the talk she had with MC at the event but something happened before she could do anything from what I could see.

I dunno I am about to get a new pc soon and I'm probably going to do another playthrough a fresh one with no saves or anything so I can see what else I might have missed.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
naww i don't think so .. i mean dam they can't swim wearing pants .. that would look sooo stupid (n)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Except she doesn't force her way in you tell her to come in of yer own volition or you leave and it's not like you straight up fuck her on yer first meeting you get a thigh job she's only guilty of not making you work for it :p About the only thing that is remotely sketchy about her is her knowing about Charles' private shower

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Except she doesn't force her way in you tell her to come in of yer own volition or you leave and it's not like you straight up fuck her on yer first meeting you get a thigh job she's only guilty of not making you work for it :p About the only thing that is remotely sketchy about her is her knowing about Charles' private shower
i can agree with you on that shower thing .. it kinda got me thinking WTF also (y)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Why would Belle have something to do with putting him there?

Rachel knows her well and recommended he talk to her right away when he had the chance to help him and his team etc I have no reason to doubt Rachel because of how well she has taken care of them not to mention how much Rachel trusted him to talk about Talia that was a big step for her.

Belle apologized like hell to him stating she should have handled them sooner so that shit wouldn't have happened.
Further more that big dude could have tore MC's shooting arm up but he didn't he went for the opposite side he worked for Belle or still does and had to play the part to not bring attention on to himself other wise why would he have held back on MC.

There's a lot of little things if you go back through slowly and pay attention my only thing is why the hell was Charles high af on something and Ryker as well? I found it odd they were both on something but no one knew what?

So that begs the question did someone spike their drinks or did they take it them selves knowingly?

Also why was Ryker hell bent on finding Charles and willing to kill or kidnap anyone who got in his way?

We knew Belle was going to deal with them after the talk she had with MC at the event but something happened before she could do anything from what I could see.

I dunno I am about to get a new pc soon and I'm probably going to do another playthrough a fresh one with no saves or anything so I can see what else I might have missed.
Ok don't forget Rachael and Belle had a falling out, so while she vouches for her they have not been friendly in a while. How long we don't really know as well as we don't know why. I trust Racheal not Belle (Yet).

Sorry but if I set someone up and don't want them to know I am going to play the nice guy role too. So sorry I am the most important person at the school, but never talked to you until the night you get the shit kicked out of you. What my inside guy was there too oh my bad I thought he was telling me what Ryker was up to but he mysteriously went dark a few days ago. How convenient, come on tell me that is not odd.

As for Ryker and Charles I never once trusted them at all. I knew something was up with those idiots from the first time I met them. As for someone spiking them I am sure it is possible or they both took the same drugs knowingly. Don't forget Charles was acting funny earlier in the day too.

Pretty sure Ryker found out Charles lost his job and thought the MC had something to do with it which is why he was looking for Charles.

We can assume Belle was going to do something but she also could have said that to get the MC on her side.

I am not trying to discredit what you are saying but you can make a case that Belle is the mastermind behind everything or that what she says is true. Only time will tell, and right now I can't fully trust her yet. Trust needs to be earned not handed out freely.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
to be honest im not sure if what i just did is offensive or not :unsure:, so im just gonna quickly apologise to any1 i may have offended sorry:oops:, but LETS GET THIS POOL PARTY STARTED!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
you should be beaten by the babes in this game and tied up for them to abuse you .. wanting to cover up those sexy bodies of there's ... how dare you :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: michael1984

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok don't forget Rachael and Belle had a falling out, so while she vouches for her they have not been friendly in a while. How long we don't really know as well as we don't know why. I trust Racheal not Belle (Yet).

Sorry but if I set someone up and don't want them to know I am going to play the nice guy role too. So sorry I am the most important person at the school, but never talked to you until the night you get the shit kicked out of you. What my inside guy was there too oh my bad I thought he was telling me what Ryker was up to but he mysteriously went dark a few days ago. How convenient, come on tell me that is not odd.

As for Ryker and Charles I never once trusted them at all. I knew something was up with those idiots from the first time I met them. As for someone spiking them I am sure it is possible or they both took the same drugs knowingly. Don't forget Charles was acting funny earlier in the day too.

Pretty sure Ryker found out Charles lost his job and thought the MC had something to do with it which is why he was looking for Charles.

We can assume Belle was going to do something but she also could have said that to get the MC on her side.

I am not trying to discredit what you are saying but you can make a case that Belle is the mastermind behind everything or that what she says is true. Only time will tell, and right now I can't fully trust her yet. Trust needs to be earned not handed out freely.
some nice points you made there .. albeit crazy as hell on some of them .. i get what your saying (y)

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes