The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok don't forget Rachael and Belle had a falling out, so while she vouches for her they have not been friendly in a while. How long we don't really know as well as we don't know why. I trust Racheal not Belle (Yet).

Sorry but if I set someone up and don't want them to know I am going to play the nice guy role too. So sorry I am the most important person at the school, but never talked to you until the night you get the shit kicked out of you. What my inside guy was there too oh my bad I thought he was telling me what Ryker was up to but he mysteriously went dark a few days ago. How convenient, come on tell me that is not odd.

As for Ryker and Charles I never once trusted them at all. I knew something was up with those idiots from the first time I met them. As for someone spiking them I am sure it is possible or they both took the same drugs knowingly. Don't forget Charles was acting funny earlier in the day too.

Pretty sure Ryker found out Charles lost his job and thought the MC had something to do with it which is why he was looking for Charles.

We can assume Belle was going to do something but she also could have said that to get the MC on her side.

I am not trying to discredit what you are saying but you can make a case that Belle is the mastermind behind everything or that what she says is true. Only time will tell, and right now I can't fully trust her yet. Trust needs to be earned not handed out freely.
Ya know I think you are totally working in the wrong profession. With your talent for spinning unfounded paranoia into a narrative that suits your views you should be a politician...or work for fox news...one of the two :ROFLMAO:;)

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok don't forget Rachael and Belle had a falling out, so while she vouches for her they have not been friendly in a while. How long we don't really know as well as we don't know why. I trust Racheal not Belle (Yet).

Sorry but if I set someone up and don't want them to know I am going to play the nice guy role too. So sorry I am the most important person at the school, but never talked to you until the night you get the shit kicked out of you. What my inside guy was there too oh my bad I thought he was telling me what Ryker was up to but he mysteriously went dark a few days ago. How convenient, come on tell me that is not odd.

As for Ryker and Charles I never once trusted them at all. I knew something was up with those idiots from the first time I met them. As for someone spiking them I am sure it is possible or they both took the same drugs knowingly. Don't forget Charles was acting funny earlier in the day too.

Pretty sure Ryker found out Charles lost his job and thought the MC had something to do with it which is why he was looking for Charles.

We can assume Belle was going to do something but she also could have said that to get the MC on her side.

I am not trying to discredit what you are saying but you can make a case that Belle is the mastermind behind everything or that what she says is true. Only time will tell, and right now I can't fully trust her yet. Trust needs to be earned not handed out freely.
just because Rachael and Belle had a falling out does not automatically make her a evil person or a person with a agenda....fuck as far as we know Rachael might have fucked Belle's fiancee/husband/father or w/e so..as far as a motive for being a person with a agenda ...that's flimsy AT BEST and even in that case it's still not a motive.

Show me a person that can see the outcome from the behaviour of people....when you hire someone you can make 1000 background checks it's still not going to show you how they think or what type of person that individual is...so as far as this motive for Belle not being worthy of someones trust ...again FLIMSY at best....you can't predict how people will react or what they will do in certain situations...Belle took a gamble with that piece of shit and failed...it's not her fault for how other people act so let's not throw shit on her just because other people did shit

Agree with Pieceofshit and Charles they seemed like they are up to no good from the start.

Sounds about right with Pieceofshit

Or we could assume she meant what she said since she has not shown a hint of malice .

Like you said ...I'm not trying to discredit what you are saying I'm just providing a different optics to your points of view.
And about trust...when you meet a new person you put that person through trials to see if they are worthy of your trust?or ...like anyone else automatically start developing a level a trust ? untill they fail your trust.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Azel and Cedey best not be wearing a bikini, you know that will get some people moaning BD just teasing with a certain word
but bro... why did the dev added them using a bikini if there's not going to be in****? bed dev baited us adding hot characters as family!

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

someremove

May 6, 2020
I like the visual novel WVM

I enjoy playing the new WVM updates. It is one of my favorite visual novels.
When Braindrop puts out a new update with a cute girl who says "daddy", I think to myself "yes".
When Braindrop does not put out a new update with a cute girl who says "daddy", I think to myself "no".

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I am wondering if the mc real mom wendy will become a assistant trainer for harper since the mc mom trained thhe mc in his younger days

Could be a pretty nice surprise
im wondering if we can get some private practise sessions with Stacy (if shes the basketball girl from his youth) good chance to bond more and start that sweet sweet loving

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I am wondering if the mc real mom wendy will become a assistant trainer for harper since the mc mom trained thhe mc in his younger days

Could be a pretty nice surprise
eeeeeehhh dunno if playing basketball with yer young son really qualifies as "training him" not to mention he didn't really "git gud" (couldn't help myself :ROFLMAO:) till long after she was gone

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
eeeeeehhh dunno if playing basketball with yer young son really qualifies as "training him" not to mention he didn't really "git gud" (couldn't help myself :ROFLMAO:) till long after she was gone
Thats true could have maybe phrased that better

But she at least had a small hand in the b ball upbringing if u will

And would be a nice way to bond more with wendy aka mc mom

Would be a nice and gud way to include her some more

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
When that happens I start my main save over and fuck her brains out in the party room for sure.
I always do that. Better to be on her good side (while not cheating and taking her up on her offer early) and a better way to make sure that Now Is A Smear (Rycunt) will be more furious at me. :3

Reactions: michael1984

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ya know I think you are totally working in the wrong profession. With your talent for spinning unfounded paranoia into a narrative that suits your views you should be a politician...or work for fox news...one of the two :ROFLMAO:;)
maybe a lawyer? could work too imo
Outside of my main job I am a writer/storyteller. I look looking at things from different angles to spin a story one way or another it is really fun for me. No matter how crazy you guys tell me I am I will not stop. Some of my theories have to be right.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes