The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Outside of my main job I am a writer/storyteller. I look looking at things from different angles to spin a story one way or another it is really fun for me. No matter how crazy you guys tell me I am I will not stop. Some of my theories have to be right.
of course if you fling bullshit at a wall long enough sooner or later some of it's gotta stick ;)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Outside of my main job I am a writer/storyteller. I look looking at things from different angles to spin a story one way or another it is really fun for me. No matter how crazy you guys tell me I am I will not stop. Some of my theories have to be right.
Writing/Storytelling bros/brahs. Kinda in the same boat there. Though I don't do theories, more so predictions and analysis.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Will be very interesting to see the effect of that edging thing is gonna have :unsure:

Made two saves just to make sure if it makes a difference or not :giggle:

Reactions: SerHawkes

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Writing/Storytelling bros/brahs. Kinda in the same boat there. Though I don't do theories, more so predictions and analysis.
Hopefully one day I can share one of my stories with you all. I want to turn the one into a lewd VN, but I lack the computer to handle the renders. I was inspired by BD and his game which made me want to try it out myself. Damn PC stuff is so expensive it will take me some time before I can start.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully one day I can share one of my stories with you all. I want to turn the one into a lewd VN, but I lack the computer to handle the renders. I was inspired by BD and his game which made me want to try it out myself. Damn PC stuff is so expensive it will take me some time before I can start.
Yeah, kinda the same. Though I'm more inclinded to text-based stories for me since I know for certain that if I was to try to create a model/scene I would fail horribly.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe a stupid question to ask ... And probally been answered alot

But the new cheer outfits we seen liz and bailey had something on and emiko something different too

And then the more prominent one that was used from the start at the bowling centre

Is there any word on if we use all 3 or will just two be used in like home and away games ?

kindda feeling the regular ones like in the bowling centre and the ones liz and bailey were rocking

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I have a tendency to over analyze shit always have I think that's why my former fire chief liked me but yea I do that even with WVM and a few others that have good storyline/plots.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe a stupid question to ask ... And probally been answered alot

But the new cheer outfits we seen liz and bailey had something on and emiko something different too

And then the more prominent one that was used from the start at the bowling centre

Is there any word on if we use all 3 or will just two be used in like home and away games ?

kindda feeling the regular ones like in the bowling centre and the ones liz and bailey were rocking
Home: Team Color Bra and Thongs.
Away: Cheerleading Uniforms.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well, you know the saying, a stopped clock is still right twice a day...
does that makes zoe's colon it's secret lair?
You could be onto something there, we still haven't seen the pen again, maybe it's planning its next master stroke! :devilish:;)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Bros, there were some talks about new build or something if I'm not remembering wrong. Is that still a thing? What's going on here? Update soon? ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK THIS QUESTION SERIOUSLY, YAY

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Bros, there were some talks about new build or something if I'm not remembering wrong. Is that still a thing? What's going on here? Update soon? ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK THIS QUESTION SERIOUSLY, YAY
Supposedly sometime this week Bro. Here is hoping. Because slay puss and kill pussy/ass must happen soonish. I got plans and people to do, both not cheating and cheating wise.

Reactions: Zirael Q
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes