Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Supposedly sometime this week Bro. Here is hoping. Because slay puss and kill pussy/ass must happen soonish. I got plans and people to do, both not cheating and cheating wise.
Oh really? Niiiice so it seems my decision to skip the last update will bear fruit eh?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh really? Niiiice so it seems my decision to skip the last update will bear fruit eh?
Possibly. Then again, you'd skipped the whole edge game and the fact that sweet Mabel is related to the Vs and is a total voyeur. :3

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Possibly. Then again, you'd skipped the whole edge game and the fact that sweet Mabel is related to the Vs and is a total voyeur. :3
Tbh I forgot who Mabel is as well, and no idea about the edge thing :KEK: The last thing I saw about the game was MC getting out of jail and coming back home to an infinite amount of hugs.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Your right I only floated that possibility cuz I remembered a couple people coming in here bitching about their saves not working a while back and loading a compressed game saved in the standard game seemed to be the cause at the time.
Yeah, for some reason some compressors decide to repack the game with a different version of Renpy, no idea why they do that but it's the reason I stopped downloading compressed versions and started rolling my own. If they aren't just compressing the images and are actually changing the game files, what else might they be changing? Probably nothing, but still.

Except water isn't wet, it makes other things wet.
. Just putting that out there. ;)

I don't trust her either and shut her down the first time but once she got put in a decision making position for the team I figured it might be safer to fuck her and keep her placated with cock than spurn her and piss her off when she's in a positon to make life difficult.
I didn't fuck her the first time because it was before Jamie started the Harem. I don't think she's up to anything nefarious, I think she just wants a piece of him. Need we forget that Shauna, Rachael, Alexis, all did the same (not counting Liz because it wasn't her choice). You might as well wonder if Rachael is setting him up when she tells him to cum inside her. Nah brah, it's OK, she's on the pill.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Tbh I forgot who Mabel is as well, and no idea about the edge thing :KEK: The last thing I saw about the game was MC getting out of jail and coming back home to an infinite amount of hugs.
Well in that time, some slaying of puss transpired and comfort happened in more ways than one. So your good. I intend to do a fresh set of saves so. Either way, Liz the NATURAL REDHEAD will be slain again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hopefully one day I can share one of my stories with you all. I want to turn the one into a lewd VN, but I lack the computer to handle the renders. I was inspired by BD and his game which made me want to try it out myself. Damn PC stuff is so expensive it will take me some time before I can start.
so your saying your just a selfish bitch .... jk jk .. i would love to check out anything you come up with Loco :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i will show you my progress on Stacy and my Different attempts

LocoGringo78 what do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking closer and closer with each attempt. We have to find you the right hair asset that is throwing me off for sure. I will try to see if I can find it for you later today. Something else feels off, but I just woke up so it might be me. Either way great job.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Looking closer and closer with each attempt. We have to find you the right hair asset that is throwing me off for sure. I will try to see if I can find it for you later today. Something else feels off, but I just woke up so it might be me. Either way great job.
yes the hair is the only one i have found that fits halfway i really looked at a lot of hair assets
but somehow I can't find exactly the right one

if you could find the right one it would be great
i don't want to have to look through any more hair assets for now

:ROFLMAO:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Rachel only just meets you then sex
Alexis fucks the MC while hes with Azel
Shauna also invades his shower
Zoe takes him off for sex during the party
Mabel you flirt with once then next time your alone together shes handcuffing you to a bed
Penny you check out then next time sex in her car
Liz is happy to go along with you fucking her in the basement
so i dont think what Tia did was much different
I think Shauna is only one that really compares, since others don't invade space when he is in shower. As far Shauna, she's a longtime friend so I don't see it as a terrible violation like it seems to me with Tia.

Reactions: Krynh

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
That pool party is gonna be lit tho ... All those girls and ladies in tiny bikinis ... Helping the mc relax :giggle:

Looking forward about the talk with Belle curious to see what she can provide

Also not really a complaint .... But more of a disapointment personally that Jasmine left the cheer squad

Kindda hoping she will find her way back on it ... But probally not since nathalie took her place

Maybe she can be part of the swim team with kimmy :unsure:
Not sad she left cheer squad, she joined the personal cheer team which totally makes up for it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
When that happens I start my main save over and fuck her brains out in the party room for sure.
Turned her down in first meeting on original playthrough since I thought it was a trap. After replaying because of Mabel I didn't hold back at that scene.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i will show you my progress on Stacy and my Different attempts

LocoGringo78 what do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow you keep improving, nice :)
Does Mable seem like kind of a flake to anyone other than me?
Define flake? Damien was a piece of shit flake. Katie is a wacky flake to me. So how is Mabel a flake? Not denying it, just trying to understand your meaning before I voice my opinion either way...

Reactions: OutOfAshes
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes