Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As with a lot of things that have happened, all of the information isn't present and things obviously aren't that cut and dry. There will be further info on this in Day 9 where she explains herself a bit.
I don't want to call it an overreaction as I don't want to minimize your emotions but all I will do is say let it play out. :)
Thanks for jumping in, and this is exactly why I decided not to change my decisions on my primary playthrough. I think she explain things a little bit in the last update, but as we have been informed more to come.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I still believe there are foxes in the henhouse not yet revealed in the narrative is all I meant. Some characters are written to be disliked wouldn't you say.
i dont think any of the girls have been written to be disliked, there all likeable just some are a little suspicious when it comes to some of their actions or by association, even Katie is likeable

Reactions: michael1984

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I still believe there are foxes in the henhouse not yet revealed in the narrative is all I meant. Some characters are written to be disliked wouldn't you say.
Oh, I totally get where you are coming from. That said Mabel just didn't hit me that way. I will probably never trust Katie. So we all have different views on the players in this vn and that's a good thing.

Reactions: michael1984

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Aubrey man she is beautiful hope we can interact with her some more ...

If not its fine too since we already have a army to supply us with every need :giggle:

But out of all the rainbow girls Aubrey made me the most interested look wise so far

Well and Yuki if i remember that name right ? she not bad either :giggle:
I don't think Yuki is part of the rainbow girls, if I recall correctly, but I agree that she's not bad

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
how do you feel about Aubrey, now shes suddenly at the house walking around in her underwear inviting the MC and Cedey to be in a music video 1st time she meets them also part of the heart cult
So Aubrey has a lot of good things going for her in my opinion. She is a redhead, check. She has green eyes, check. She is sexy, check. She has a tight tone body, check. She is not afraid to show said body, check. She is a musician, check. Only negative which might not even be a negative is she is part of the cult I mean charitable organization that I am not sold on yet.

I am looking forward to more interactions with her I rated her 21 on my tier list. She was my number 4 redhead (5 if you count Elizabeth which I don't). I hope to take her up on the music video as well as a concert trip with Elizbeth and Cedey.

Reactions: Call190Now

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I was tempted to do the same thing, but since I have a redhead fetish it was really hard to do that. For now I have decided to not change anything, but if her character starts to get on my nerves more I will go back and take the other choice. Like I said it felt off, but maybe her attitude will change or I will get used to it. I don't want to put her in the avoid category like Tia and Katie are in now, or in the I want to add but something feels off like Jasmine is in either.
Will there be future chances with Mabel for those that avoided her due to not being given a choice to say no to the bondage?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I love all the girls and you people are clearly paranoid with your suspicions on some of them. They are perfect in their own inperfect ways and manners: From Katie (Who is probably a secret Nympho), to Mabel (Who just needs patience and care), to even Tia (Who I very much want to risk things) and the rest.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I love all the girls and you people are clearly paranoid with your suspicions on some of them. They are perfect in their own inperfect ways and manners: From Katie (Who is probably a secret Nympho), to Mabel (Who just needs patience and care), to even Tia (Who I very much want to risk things) and the rest.
Blame ryker for the mind games :LOL:

But just in case i made some back up saves

Personally hoping that there is not a second mole

I can already see ryker kenji and damian come back in a different team and we have to play against them well down the road ofcourse

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Yeah I personally don't get the hang up about Katie. Even though I turned her down in her first scene to stay loyal to Jaime, I never took her as malicious, just the same as a lot of other girls like Zoe. Someone who saw this star basketball player and wanted to sex him. And she said she never liked Ryker.
And I think the latest updates show her start to actually care about the MC beyond someone to have sex with.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that is a help, he is just a go with the flow type fellow and that ends up with him being spent and overly taxed. Structure will do him well.

Back to Mabel I can see how you came to those feelings of flakeyness but I can't say I share them.
oh come on she could at least give my MC a hand .. well ok its gonna take 2 hands of the girls .. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah shit was rough for most of the year but I'm in the best place mentally and physically that I've ever been in now.
There'll be two releases a month starting in January and they'll both be 200-ish renders long. So 400-450 a month.

The reason for the lack of updates this month is that I've been building up a buffer of renders to help with work-life balancing and to help me be consistent again, which is the ultimate goal. I have weekly posts on patreon where I talk about these sorts of things so if you're ever curious about how I'm doing those are good to check on.
p.s. you don't capitalize the d in Braindrop. :giggle:

100% 30th/31st

Holding out until the end of the month as some family is in town until the 30th and I don't want to worry about any potential issues with the release or having to help people since I'll be starting to release a form of "update" patches that only have the new content. So I'm going to be spending as much time as possible with family while they're here before locking in to any of that. I hope that's understandable.

There is a slight chance still that I may hold off until Jan 1st, this is only if I do go ahead and decide to pause my pledges again. But as it stands right now I don't intend to pause. I just don't like the feeling of despite working all month, I've still been relatively quiet.

The weekly post (Mind drop) will be up tomorrow morning and it'll have more info on this. But it's absolutely going to be one of those three days.
Well, I'm really happy that you're somewhat back to your old self again my friend, I know you went through a lot, but this can only make you stronger mentally and physically, it could be very painful to look back but look at it as an experience, as you get older, you will probably acknowledge more of these experiences, but you'll be more prepared to deal with it. You take care of yourself, and it's nice to have you back whole ;)

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes