SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I didn't mind the thing with Mabel but the fact we weren't given any choice was pretty disturbing, makes me wonder what the next fetish we won't be given a choice about will be and if it will be something I don't like.
Handcuffs are the tamest kink out there. It's not like she handcuffed us and then pulled out a strapon on and plowed us against our will... -smh-xD

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I didn't mind the thing with Mabel but the fact we weren't given any choice was pretty disturbing, makes me wonder what the next fetish we won't be given a choice about will be and if it will be something I don't like.
It already happend for me^^ (the whole edging and then exposing to rachel) also i dont like the talk from the two about going somwere and pick up a random girl hell in my playthrough i rejected everyone who isnt forced (shauna) but when will she catch on that my mc dont want this. it somehow makes Jamies character annoying. overall i wish i had more contral with what the mc is okay and what not but no choices are offered to decline a scene (come on its a great idea to recive a blowjob in a school gym after a sex scandal at the school if the wrong person saw this and took a photo his career could be over right there -,-)

i know im strange but i am more interested in the story then the meanless lewd scenes.

as a sidenote i really dont get the love for liz and bailey except ther physical appeal, damn they were ok that a new schoolmate and someone who just wanted to join the cheerleaders gets blackmailed to have sex with a stranger? this totally ruined ther character for me.

the whole cult thing is strange as well. in my eyes they even are criminals themself cause an officer who also is a member can just release him overnight even when the investigation isnt finished (it was self defense but the police still has protocols)

still stick with the game cause the overall story is interesting other games i has already droppt after seeing such an behavior from a potential li.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey brothers, I'm playing in the no cheat path and I just noticed that after agreeing with Rachel to do the babies job (day 5) Jamie mentions Keyana and the MC replies like he knows them, but they are only available in the cheat path...Is that a bug?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey brothers, I just noticed that I'm playing in the no cheat path and after agreeing with Rachel to do the babies job (day 5) Jamie mentions Keyana and the MC replies like he knows them, but they are only available in the cheat path...Is that a bug?
probally a over sight hes reworking the older game days so maybe then that gets fixed too

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
probally a over sight hes reworking the older game days so maybe then that gets fixed too
Tell me more about this reworking, I'm just new to this game and I'm loving it! Let me take this post to ask as well, how long does it take between updates? Once I finish it I'll be definitely looking forward to more of it...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tell me more about this reworking, I'm just new to this game and I'm loving it! Let me take this post to ask as well, how long does it take between updates? Once finish it I'll be definitely looking forward to more of it...
Well he is going back to two updates a month starting januari so u can be on the look out for that

And the upcoming update will be released on 30 -31 or 1 januari one of those 3 days

The revamp of the older game days is still a ways off

Reactions: SerHawkes

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Hey brothers, I'm playing in the no cheat path and I just noticed that after agreeing with Rachel to do the babies job (day 5) Jamie mentions Keyana and the MC replies like he knows them, but they are only available in the cheat path...Is that a bug?
yeah and will probably get fixed in the rework. BD is remaking some stuff from the first week of the game, that includes changing dialogues, renders and some scenes that weren't there before probably lol

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It already happend for me^^ (the whole edging and then exposing to rachel) also i dont like the talk from the two about going somwere and pick up a random girl hell in my playthrough i rejected everyone who isnt forced (shauna) but when will she catch on that my mc dont want this. it somehow makes Jamies character annoying. overall i wish i had more contral with what the mc is okay and what not but no choices are offered to decline a scene (come on its a great idea to recive a blowjob in a school gym after a sex scandal at the school if the wrong person saw this and took a photo his career could be over right there -,-)

i know im strange but i am more interested in the story then the meanless lewd scenes.

as a sidenote i really dont get the love for liz and bailey except ther physical appeal, damn they were ok that a new schoolmate and someone who just wanted to join the cheerleaders gets blackmailed to have sex with a stranger? this totally ruined ther character for me.

the whole cult thing is strange as well. in my eyes they even are criminals themself cause an officer who also is a member can just release him overnight even when the investigation isnt finished (it was self defense but the police still has protocols)

still stick with the game cause the overall story is interesting other games i has already droppt after seeing such an behavior from a potential li.
Luckily edging isn't required atm. They'll just comment on having to start over if you climax.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Ok so the reason you have no choice with Jamie and Shauna is that it is part of the primary story and you can't deviate from that. You can reject everyone you want but this is a harem game not a one girl and that is it game. If you don't like that concept you are going to be disappointed. You are missing out on some fun stuff by skipping the other girls. You get more stories and some of the girls help the MC out in the story as well like Anna who is a client of Rachael's. There are a lot of storylines going on as well, it seems that several of the characters are connected in some unique ways as well.

I hope you know Elizabeth is Jamie's sister and the MC has known her for years. She didn't know she was going to have to have sex with someone she thought it was some initiation hazing thing when she went into the basement.

Also everyone one has their favorite girls and we don't put anyone down for liking any character more than others. Hell we have people who love the old Nurse more than most of the other characters in the game. Everyone is into different types of girls and this game has a lot of variety in it.

So while we may joke they are a cult they are actually a charitable organization who do good things for kids with a hard childhood. I know I say they are a cult all the time but they decide who gets accepted to the school and who doesn't. Take a look a lot of the characters come from broken homes (only one parent), several are adopted/grew up in foster care. I joke around that I think Belle is the evil mastermind but it seems she is doing a lot for kids that don't have a good childhood. Look Jamie/Liz's parents divorced, the MC was adopted, Shaunna lost her mother (not sure if she left or died yet), Penny grew up in a foster home, Kimmy was adopted, Stacy was raised by her grandma, and those are just some of the examples. The HoH group helped them all out and got them in the school.

Yes there seems to be corruption in the game, but that seemed to stem from whatever Charles/Ryker were doing and some cops. Outside that we only know that the HoH group took over the school from the previous group, but it is not clear how that was done. The reason he was released is he was attacked and the evidenced showed that he was protecting the people inside. I did an entire write up of the stand your ground law and that would apply here as well, Ryker was attempting to hurt several people and was going to kidnap the MC and Stacy, both are serious crimes the MC and Wendy took the actions needed to save innocent people. None of them were charged with a crime which is why they were let go. You can't go to jail if you are not charged with a crime, you can be held for questioning but unless you are charged with a crime no jail time.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Tell me more about this reworking, I'm just new to this game and I'm loving it! Let me take this post to ask as well, how long does it take between updates? Once I finish it I'll be definitely looking forward to more of it...
So there is some information about updates and the week 1 re-work in the FAQ (link in my signature and also on the OP). Some of the known stuff is fix Natalie's hair to be consistent, Fix Emiko to the same model, Stacy storyline will change, better back ground story for female Shauna route, fix the MC dick size from the first few days to the way it is now. Several new scenes, renders, animations, etc...

As for updates as stated earlier 1 in a few days, and then typically twice a month now with around 200-250 renders per update.
Hopefully you stick around and join in on the conversations with us here we talk about the game a lot.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok so the reason you have no choice with Jamie and Shauna is that it is part of the primary story and you can't deviate from that. You can reject everyone you want but this is a harem game not a one girl and that is it game. If you don't like that concept you are going to be disappointed. You are missing out on some fun stuff by skipping the other girls. You get more stories and some of the girls help the MC out in the story as well like Anna who is a client of Rachael's. There are a lot of storylines going on as well, it seems that several of the characters are connected in some unique ways as well.

I hope you know Elizabeth is Jamie's sister and the MC has known her for years. She didn't know she was going to have to have sex with someone she thought it was some initiation hazing thing when she went into the basement.

Also everyone one has their favorite girls and we don't put anyone down for liking any character more than others. Hell we have people who love the old Nurse more than most of the other characters in the game. Everyone is into different types of girls and this game has a lot of variety in it.

So while we may joke they are a cult they are actually a charitable organization who do good things for kids with a hard childhood. I know I say they are a cult all the time but they decide who gets accepted to the school and who doesn't. Take a look a lot of the characters come from broken homes (only one parent), several are adopted/grew up in foster care. I joke around that I think Belle is the evil mastermind but it seems she is doing a lot for kids that don't have a good childhood. Look Jamie/Liz's parents divorced, the MC was adopted, Shaunna lost her mother (not sure if she left or died yet), Penny grew up in a foster home, Kimmy was adopted, Stacy was raised by her grandma, and those are just some of the examples. The HoH group helped them all out and got them in the school.

Yes there seems to be corruption in the game, but that seemed to stem from whatever Charles/Ryker were doing and some cops. Outside that we only know that the HoH group took over the school from the previous group, but it is not clear how that was done. The reason he was released is he was attacked and the evidenced showed that he was protecting the people inside. I did an entire write up of the stand your ground law and that would apply here as well, Ryker was attempting to hurt several people and was going to kidnap the MC and Stacy, both are serious crimes the MC and Wendy took the actions needed to save innocent people. None of them were charged with a crime which is why they were let go. You can't go to jail if you are not charged with a crime, you can be held for questioning but unless you are charged with a crime no jail time.
dam write that book dude .. you summed this game in just a few paragraphs . woot (y)

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah shit was rough for most of the year but I'm in the best place mentally and physically that I've ever been in now.
There'll be two releases a month starting in January and they'll both be 200-ish renders long. So 400-450 a month.

The reason for the lack of updates this month is that I've been building up a buffer of renders to help with work-life balancing and to help me be consistent again, which is the ultimate goal. I have weekly posts on patreon where I talk about these sorts of things so if you're ever curious about how I'm doing those are good to check on.
p.s. you don't capitalize the d in Braindrop. :giggle:

100% 30th/31st

Holding out until the end of the month as some family is in town until the 30th and I don't want to worry about any potential issues with the release or having to help people since I'll be starting to release a form of "update" patches that only have the new content. So I'm going to be spending as much time as possible with family while they're here before locking in to any of that. I hope that's understandable.

There is a slight chance still that I may hold off until Jan 1st, this is only if I do go ahead and decide to pause my pledges again. But as it stands right now I don't intend to pause. I just don't like the feeling of despite working all month, I've still been relatively quiet.

The weekly post (Mind drop) will be up tomorrow morning and it'll have more info on this. But it's absolutely going to be one of those three days.
This year has been rough for a lot good to see you are doing better take the time to enjoy family I know some people are impatient but the time you get is time you need to take and spend and I hope others can understand that.

Thanks for the work you put into this its easily my top 2 go to I just started another play through!
Early Happy New Year to you and your fam take care!

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Back to Mabel I can see how you came to those feelings of flakeyness but I can't say I share them.
She comes of as a extremely kinky dom type *purrs in Mabel's direction*

And honestly for anyone else that has or might have any doubts about her remember she loaded MC up on pain meds she could have done anything to him at any time without any clear memory of what happened or who did it she could play everything off easily with the pain meds.

Trust me my former profession although I was a volunteer I know exactly how those things work and how easily someone could be manipulated due to them/abuse of them Mabel had perfect opportunity other people were in the building she coulda blamed the janitor lady that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if she wanted to.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Handcuffs are the tamest kink out there. It's not like she handcuffed us and then pulled out a strapon on and plowed us against our will... -smh-xD
the problem for me isn't the handcuffs per se but the timing, he just got into a big fight got arrested and handcuffed took away from his crying moms then had some arsehole cop strong arm him while still handcuffed, at this point he dont know who is friend or foe and she just handcuffs him to a bed out of nowhere

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
the problem for me isn't the handcuffs per se but the timing, he just got into a big fight got arrested and handcuffed took away from his crying moms then had some arsehole cop strong arm him while still handcuffed, at this point he dont know who is friend or foe and she just handcuffs him to a bed out of nowhere
Was our ass pegged? No. And besides, we were completely safe with her. If she wanted to do something horrible or super kinky, she would have. She wanted to be simply in control for a bit and gage things and such.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes