Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Was our ass pegged? No. And besides, we were completely safe with her. If she wanted to do something horrible or super kinky, she would have. She wanted to be simply in control for a bit and gage things and such.
That's why I said what I said on the last page she could have totally screwed him over if she wanted to especially when it came to the meds.

I find her super sexy and kinky..
I am Plague and I approve of this message!

Reactions: SerHawkes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some males will never like a scene when a woman takes control. That is life. Personally the need for everything to be optional i think has to be a headache for devs.

If I was a dev I don't think I would handle the neediness of some fans too well. But I am an asshole and thankfully for those sensitive players we have kick ass, kind devs like Braindrop.

Also it is so frustrating posters coming in and asking when a update is. Are these people making business plans around them? "Sorry Mrs. Krabtree I will have to reschedule your surgery because the vn I'm playing is supposed to be updated then" or " Sorry Joe i can't play the football games this week the vn may drop and I can't find out exactly when."

Seriously

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It already happend for me^^ (the whole edging and then exposing to rachel) also i dont like the talk from the two about going somwere and pick up a random girl hell in my playthrough i rejected everyone who isnt forced (shauna) but when will she catch on that my mc dont want this. it somehow makes Jamies character annoying. overall i wish i had more contral with what the mc is okay and what not but no choices are offered to decline a scene (come on its a great idea to recive a blowjob in a school gym after a sex scandal at the school if the wrong person saw this and took a photo his career could be over right there -,-)
Dude your examples are two things you do get a choice about. You can tell Jamie & Shauna that you aren't interested in a random hookup and you can reject Shauna's edging idea and nut Liz and the custodian. I would have expected something similar like she gets the cuffs out and dangles them in front of you and you get to choose whether to try it or not. Or the very least once she cuffs that first hand get a choice rather than him just automatically saying to go for the whole scene.

Some males will never like a scene when a woman takes control. That is life. Personally the need for everything to be optional i think has to be a headache for devs.
Right, some people won't like it. That's why it should be optional. We're not talking about core story stuff, it's already not there if you aren't into Mabel.

Reactions: cakeny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Right, some people won't like it. That's why it should be optional. We're not talking about core story stuff, it's already not there if you aren't into Mabel.
What makes this form of story telling that everyone is entitled to have everything they may not like be made optional? Thank God novels ain't like that or we wouldn't have most of the classics.

I understand about the big things like rape ntr etc but now vanilla scenes are being requested to be optional, where does it end?

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
What makes this form of story telling that everyone is entitled to have everything they may not like be made optional? Thank God novels ain't like that or we wouldn't have most of the classics.

I understand about the big things like rape ntr etc but now vanilla scenes are being requested to be optional, where does it end?
It's the whole point of this genre, you get to choose how story goes and not just watch a movie.

Oct 22, 2017
While I myself didn't have that much of a problem with the Mable scene, it made me raise an eyebrow when it played out.

Not because I'm male and can't handle a woman taking the lead or there being handcuffs in itself.
I'm also not saying this is the wrong way to do WVM or that every element of every scene has to be optional.w

But - I can totally understand those that say "For me, it feels somewhat unfitting for the flow of the story that the MC after being cuffed for real is directly cuffed again by Mable. I would have liked being able to turn that down at this point in time and possibly take her up on that after the MC had a day or two to settle down and heal his bruises."

Even the idea of not turning down Mable but the use of cuffs for those not into it is not that far fetched in itself - I mean, we had the option to tell Bailey not to call us daddy and others in that regard. You could say that Bailey is much more part of the core story than Mable - but then, we only saw 9 in-game days of several months at the end of development. There's no way to tell if Mable might become a much more integral part.

In my opinion, this is about when this scene happened in the story, not that it happened at all.
And with a lot of things being optional or avoidable at a specific time just to be offered again later, I think it legitimate to voice this feeling, and the wish this scene was one of those to handle yourself.

Of course, BD can do this as he wants, and most of us will play it, even if a scene or two (or..) are not perfect for our own tastes.
But without voicing our impressions, we wouldn't have anything to discuss or BD to get an idea of how things are received.

This whole discussion for me feels like most people only type like 90% of what they wanted to say and the next only reading 90% of that and in the end, we are arguing about how insecure we are that we can't handle strong women - where the original message was 'I wish Mable had done that a day later (or I had been able to tell her to wait some).'

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's the whole point of this genre, you get to choose how story goes and not just watch a movie.
Yes, I get that to an extent. I guess I'm just greedy where I don't want devs to second guess every scene they write.

Like: Oh some people are lactose intolerant I should make that glass of milk optional. Oh some people are diabetic I need to make sure that lollipop in the pussy is optional. I mean come on there has to be a line.

Devs like Braindrop earned my trust. Plus that Mabel scene was vanilla. As for the excuses of what day etc, please if I wanted realism I wouldn't be playing a harem vn. Let the dev tell his story, that's all I'm saying.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, I get that to an extent. I guess I'm just greedy where I don't want devs to second guess every scene they write.

Like: Oh some people are lactose intolerant I should make that glass of milk optional. Oh some people are diabetic I need to make sure that lollipop in the pussy is optional. I mean come on there has to be a line.

Devs like Braindrop earned my trust. Plus that Mabel scene was vanilla. As for the excuses of what day etc, please if I wanted realism I wouldn't be playing a harem vn. Let the dev tell his story, that's all I'm saying.
Bondage is vanilla?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Was our ass pegged? No. And besides, we were completely safe with her. If she wanted to do something horrible or super kinky, she would have. She wanted to be simply in control for a bit and gage things and such.
he didn't know that did he, he was there for a check up on his shoulder ready for some basketball practise at like 2-3am then out of nowhere handcuffed to a bed, he also doesn't really know what sort of person Mabel is, its about timing not just the handcuffs

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
he didn't know that did he, he was there for a check up on his shoulder ready for some basketball practise at like 2-3am then out of nowhere handcuffed to a bed, he also doesn't really know what sort of person Mabel is, its about timing not just the handcuffs
So I take it people don't comprehend the whole 'Spur of the moment' phrase then... -Smh-

Reactions: Plaguerave

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
havent played this spring i think, it advanced a little in time or just 8 days passed?
A day in this vn is longer than some "complete" vns I played. There is a ton of content since spring. It will be approximately 5 years if you want to wait for the completed version though

Reactions: Real Deggy

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
There are still two solutions here:
1 Avoid Mabel completely in an earlier encounter ("official path" https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/page-357#post-4812458 )
2 Make a micro-mod that allows you to skip the scene with handcuffs - I don't think it's too difficult, just a few lines in two files

3 wait until the author is in a good mood and he adds this code himself + few renders that change intro to this scene a bit

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes