Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And we are still at it I see. Funny how if the MC did have a problem with the handcuffs, they probably would have mentioned it or would have freaked. The fact that BD didn't have that says alot. That the MC atleast shows trust in the potential partner. But hey... Lets keep up with this "lack of sensativity and timing" mantra.
Some of us really like to immerse ourselves in the game and like to try to put ourselves in the shoes MC. Sure we may not agree, with actions BD takes all the time, but we are open to discuss them here. Sure some topics get talked to death and there is nothing we can do about it. This one is a healthy discussion. BD even chimed in on it yesterday stating more information to come later in day 9 on this topic. I trust his judgment and have had only two issues with the whole game. I have made my peace with both of them but I still feel I can discuss them when I feel the need to. I don't put people down for wanting to discuss their opinions. I may given the incest crowd a hard time, only because it has been stated here by the developer multiple times it would not be added. Other than that I will listen to whatever people want to discuss about the game, even when they bash my favorite characters or tell me Stacy is a bad guy working for Ryker.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Some of us really like to immerse ourselves in the game and like to try to put ourselves in the shoes MC. Sure we may not agree, with actions BD takes all the time, but we are open to discuss them here. Sure some topics get talked to death and there is nothing we can do about it. This one is a healthy discussion. BD even chimed in on it yesterday stating more information to come later in day 9 on this topic. I trust his judgment and have had only two issues with the whole game. I have made my peace with both of them but I still feel I can discuss them when I feel the need to. I don't put people down for wanting to discuss their opinions. I may given the incest crowd a hard time, only because it has been stated here by the developer multiple times it would not be added. Other than that I will listen to whatever people want to discuss about the game, even when they bash my favorite characters or tell me Stacy is a bad guy working for Ryker.
The thing with me is that if a Dev adds something, there is a reason for. Either it will add up to something down the rpad or maybe it doesn't. On the dev knows for sure. And IMO, the whole thing is so blown out of water with the excuses and immersion of things that, while I do get and do tend to do, but at the same time I have enough sense to not go overboard with the immersion and obsession of things. Sure, it may ruffle some people about a simple scene, but then again, it's in there for a reason. There is method to the madness of things. And I am glad that BD chimed in and we will get some possible clearing up of things with Mabel and such.

Personally I've just had enough of the bashing of how "Insensitive" and "Mischaractization" of that sweet Nurse of ours.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Yes she is. I am also a big fan of Stacy, but I don't think I could take it to a tattoo level. I think my wife would be pissed at me for that.
My wife would be pissed as well if I told her that it's a character from a VN...But we'll see...

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And we are still at it I see. Funny how if the MC did have a problem with the handcuffs, they probably would have mentioned it or would have freaked. The fact that BD didn't have that says alot. That the MC atleast shows trust in the potential partner. But hey... Lets keep up with this "lack of sensativity and timing" mantra.
"If the MC had a problem with cheating on Jamie he would have mentioned it"
"If the MC had a problem with Shauna's dick he would have mentioned it"
"If the MC had a problem with choking Bailey he would have mentioned it"
See how stupid that looks? The fact that several people have said that they will be replaying and avoiding her because there isn't a choice suggests that there should be one.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
"If the MC had a problem with cheating on Jamie he would have mentioned it"
"If the MC had a problem with Shauna's dick he would have mentioned it"
"If the MC had a problem with choking Bailey he would have mentioned it"
See how stupid that looks? The fact that several people have said that they will be replaying and avoiding her because there isn't a choice suggests that there should be one.
Umm poor examples as you get a choice on all of those.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean personally im fine with the handcuff scene ... altho a bit weird timing since the whole jail scene not long before that..

But If a hot girl like mabel wants to cuff me im not complaining and she made us think about her curves instead of the pain :love:

And she told us we maybe can cuff her to the bed in the future as well so its a win - win in my book :giggle:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the MC does say he has a problem with the handcuffs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
okay i don't let you wait longer

the first two pictures a ready..

okay two more and the last for now, with better quality.

Good Night Guys

Awesome job. I am super jealous you can make these, damn I wish I had money to build a PC that can handle renders.

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes