Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
That pool party is gonna be lit tho ... All those girls and ladies in tiny bikinis ... Helping the mc relax :giggle:

Looking forward about the talk with Belle curious to see what she can provide

Also not really a complaint .... But more of a disapointment personally that Jasmine left the cheer squad

Kindda hoping she will find her way back on it ... But probally not since nathalie took her place

Maybe she can be part of the swim team with kimmy :unsure:
Jasmine could become your personal assistant to help manage your obligations while at school

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
And we are still at it I see. Funny how if the MC did have a problem with the handcuffs, they probably would have mentioned it or would have freaked. The fact that BD didn't have that says alot. That the MC atleast shows trust in the potential partner. But hey... Lets keep up with this "lack of sensativity and timing" mantra.
Ive been in cuffs in the back of a cop car when I was a teen few hours later after released my ex whos dad was a deputy sheriff from a county over cuffed me to her bed ....I didn't freak out I found it kinky as fuck but that's me.... I can understand that after going through a beating the way MC did people would want it to be relaxed a bit but for me the whole Mabel thing was perfect in a sense it lets us know we are still human and have desires even after going through hell........ and I got a feeling she will throw MC a bone or have his bone soon enough.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ive been in cuffs in the back of a cop car when I was a teen few hours later after released my ex whos dad was a deputy sheriff from a county over cuffed me to her bed ....I didn't freak out I found it kinky as fuck but that's me.... I can understand that after going through a beating the way MC did people would want it to be relaxed a bit but for me the whole Mabel thing was perfect in a sense it lets us know we are still human and have desires even after going through hell........ and I got a feeling she will throw MC a bone or have his bone soon enough.
Mabel will have a hot scene for sure in time. Just got to slowly work up to it. Take our time with her and then the slaying of her kitty will be all that better.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So Alexis her text message and pic at the end of the update was a bit weird

I didnt have sex with her and havent really been romanticly involved with her

But still she messaged me saying see u soon daddy

is that a over sight ?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

is that a over sight ?
Probably. Then again... She probably likes calling us her daddy cause she probably will be seen again and be slain for a second (first) time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Or it suggests they should replay the game to avoid it and let those who have no problem with the scene enjoy it as is. I'm on record many times saying I dislike the impregnation/pregnancy content of this game which means I avoid it. By doing that I accept that Anna, Brittany and Keyana are off the table and don't ask BD to change that.
Given that BD did change that with Zoe and is going to be changing it more with her and Alexis in the week one remake that's a pretty poor example.

Umm poor examples as you get a choice on all of those.
That's... that's the whole point? We've had choices on lots of things that could have simply been written one way.

ok i have a few screenies ... where i found someone elses name given in someones elses place ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
used a few times in a row
That's what happens when you use single letters for variable names. Wouldn't have happened if their variables were named anna and alexis. No idea why people do it like that, it's just asking for that problem which has to be the most common bug/typo ever in Renpy games.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020

is that a over sight ?
That's a good question and I couldn't answer it because I pounded her.

Reactions: michael1984

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

is that a over sight ?
I don't remember my MC receiving a message from Alexis in my last playthrough since I skipped her scene so that's odd. Maybe there was a message and I didn't pay enough attention

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't remember my MC receiving a message from Alexis in my last playthrough since I skipped her scene so that's odd. Maybe there was a message and I didn't pay enough attention
Well u see the message when u in the hospital with mabel and u check ur phone messages

I found it weird that alexis called me daddy caus i rejected sex with her and havent really done anything to make her call me that lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Call190Now

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Awesome job. I am super jealous you can make these, damn I wish I had money to build a PC that can handle renders.
Thanks :) yes I know the feeling with the money I also wanted to upgrade my pc
I only render over my old ryzen 1600 but am glad it can at least handle some normal pictures render ,maybe I should do something special for you . like KryptAngel and his Bailey Cult thing?

these looks sick! also nice job on the shoes matching, you nailed it
Thanks a lot :) yeah i'm a little proud of the shoes too was one of my better ideas :LOL:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Don't think that will happen, unless the whining over one little scene continues. Either that or some mod will come in to fix that portion of the game. Hell, if memory serves, the MC didn't have a problem with it last I checked. And hell, I'll go check to make sure.

Edit: And here is what transpired if people are so fretting and whining still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consent and trust. I rest my case.
Considering BD has already changed several parts of the script after hearing comments (not whinnings) from his players when certain situations didn't fit characterization, I wouldn't disregard some changes on how this scene plays out. Including a joking comment from Mabel in the line of "I know what happenned to you yesterday and I thought you need a shock therapy to show you handcuffs can also be a pleasurable thing" wiould indeed help a lot to many players, it would 'soften' Mabel 'agressive' behaviour making her a bit more sensitive with the whole detention situation while keeping intact the kinkier side of the scene (again, personally I'm OK with it but I do think some minor comment regarding the recent events should be in place).

Yes, it's BD story and he knows better, but sometimes when you write you don't take into full account some possible nuances on your story your readers do pick up, and sometimes you end admitting they could be right. He has already done it in the past (the whole Rachael/Tali thing is the best example) and if he feels there's something odd with this scene he'll change it. So saying 'BD didn't see anything wrong because it's his story and he wrote it that way' is a poor argument.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Awesome job. I am super jealous you can make these, damn I wish I had money to build a PC that can handle renders.
My brother just surprised me this xmas ordered me a new pc which is long over due I'm tinkering with rendering etc for the fun of it be excited when I get my new rig it will probably go a lot quicker than things are now for a simple scene/model it takes 30 mins give or take depending on how much is added I want to toy with adding more etc making whole scenes etc just not looking forward to how long it will take atm Im on a 8350 8 core running round 4.5ghz and a 1060 that bottle necks slightly probably due to how the ddr3 bus handles things.

I might try my hand at fan art/fan renders like another talented person has been in this thread!!!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks :) yes I know the feeling with the money I also wanted to upgrade my pc
I only render over my old ryzen 1600 but am glad it can at least handle some normal pictures render ,maybe I should do something special for you . like KryptAngel and his Bailey Cult thing?

Thanks a lot :) yeah i'm a little proud of the shoes too was one of my better ideas :LOL:
You still got me beat on my 8350 atm until my 5600x gets here but that's amazing!

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
yes ok your Cpu is a way older but the 8350 was an amazing Cpu
i will buy me a 5600x or a 5800x , someday next year

and thanks :)
Yea I am impressed by the 8350 when my new pc gets here my daughter is getting this rig but as we talk the 5600x outperforms the new i9's *eg*

But yea I am deffo impressed with your work and maybe when I get my new rig I might hit you up for tips at some point if you would be willing!

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yea I am impressed by the 8350 when my new pc gets here my daughter is getting this rig but as we talk the 5600x outperforms the new i9's *eg*

But yea I am deffo impressed with your work and maybe when I get my new rig I might hit you up for tips at some point if you would be willing!
yes what amd has done with the new Ryzen generation is impressive

i am not an expert in daz but yes if you need tips you can always ask
and i hope i can answer helpfully haha

Reactions: Plaguerave

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well u see the message when u in the hospital with mabel and u check ur phone messages

I found it weird that alexis called me daddy caus i rejected sex with her and havent really done anything to make her call me that lol
That scene should only appear if you fucked her at the diner. I don't know what you've done to get it on a no-cheat game. You sure you haven't done a cheat playthrough too and confused the save files?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes