Jun 1, 2020
Hello gents. Just wanted to put up my personal analysis/observations/opinions on some of the ladies. I did not include all of them. If they are not listed, either they havent really had any significant plot developement, just dont interest me, or are a family member. With one exception to that last one. I'd be glad to see your feedback on this. Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That scene should only appear if you fucked her at the diner. I don't know what you've done to get it on a no-cheat game. You sure you haven't done a cheat playthrough too and confused the save files?
What u mean by cheat playtrough ?

I did fuck Liz in the basement before jamie gave permission to fuck anyone else and did accept shauna

But when that girl in the dinner alexis wanted to sex with me i said no

But i did fuck racheal so yeah im on the cheating path

But also havent done anything with the diner girl so thats whats confusing me

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
What u mean by cheat playtrough ?

I did fuck Liz in the basement before jamie gave permission to fuck anyone else and did accept shauna

But when that girl in the dinner alexis wanted to sex with me i said no

But i did fuck racheal so yeah im on the cheating path

But also havent done anything with the diner girl so thats whats confusing me
Well, those messages only shows if you fucked her (I've just checked the game's code) so you're probably using a wrong save.... or you just misremember your first steps in game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, those messages only shows if you fucked her (I've just checked the game's code) so you're probably using a wrong save.... or you just misremember your first steps in game
Nope i played it countless times and started alot of new games

And in none of them i had sex with that alexis girl from that diner were u and azel have a bite to eat before they leave for the wvm campus

So yeah no clue caus im not interested in that girl so yeah i havent had sex with her in any playtrough i did

Reactions: SerHawkes

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Where is the BASKETBALL?!! Everytime there is a match scheduled (friendly match or an official match) not a practice match nor a 3 on 3, a day before that the MC got injured or something.

After i broke Damien ankle at the practice, i thought this is gonna be the best VN ever but since then no basketball action

Even with ZERO basketball action, the girls are on their knees worshipping the MC :FacePalm:

I'm a basketball fan and i'm bleeding internally

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Where is the BASKETBALL?!! Everytime there is a match scheduled (friendly match or an official match) not a practice match nor a 3 on 3, a day before that the MC got injured or something.

After i broke Damien ankle at the practice, i thought this is gonna be the best VN ever but since then no basketball action

Even with ZERO basketball action, the girls are on their knees worshipping the MC :FacePalm:

I'm a basketball fan and i'm bleeding internally
It will happen when it happens.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Nope i played it countless times and started alot of new games

And in none of them i had sex with that alexis girl from that diner were u and azel have a bite to eat before they leave for the wvm campus

So yeah no clue caus im not interested in that girl so yeah i havent had sex with her in any playtrough i did
I'm not telling you are lying but... code is clear. It's impossible to get those messages without fucking her first.

• Thinking Face

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm not telling you are lying but... code is clear. It's impossible to get those messages without fucking her first.
Thats pretty weird then caus i havent done anything with her and we only see her once for that so i would know if i done it or not...

So maybe it has something to do with the message u can send her in the middle of the game

But even then its nothing that implies anything sexual

So im very confused how she can show me a pic of her saying see u soon daddy at the end of the game so far

Should have been bailey saying that caus she calls me daddy lol

But alexis nah she confuses me with that message since i have made zero advances on her

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Thats pretty weird then caus i havent done anything with her and we only see her once for that so i would know if i done it or not...

So maybe it has something to do with the message u can send her in the middle of the game

But even then its nothing that implies anything sexual

So im very confused how she can show me a pic of her saying see u soon daddy at the end of the game so far

Should have been bailey saying that caus she calls me daddy lol

But alexis nah she confuses me with that message since i have made zero advances on her
If you decide to fuck her, game sets "hsww" variable to True. Then, when she messages you mid-game, that variable is used to show the messages in which she talks about that sexual meeting (if you didn't fuck her, she just tells you she's still at the dinner and didn't went to college). And the next time that variable is used is to trigger all her messages in last chapter, when Mabel leaves you alone. If you didn't fuck her, you don't get any message from her even if you replied to her the other day.

So no, either you did it (maybe just for the sake of watching the scene) and forgot to rollback and keep playing from that point instead, or you're using some kind of mod or something that's messing with that variable

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If you decide to fuck her, game sets "hsww" variable to True. Then, when she messages you mid-game, that variable is used to show the messages in which she talks about that sexual meeting (if you didn't fuck her, she just tells you she's still at the dinner and didn't went to college). And the next time that variable is used is to trigger all her messages in last chapter, when Mabel leaves you alone. If you didn't fuck her, you don't get any message from her even if you replied to her the other day.

So no, either you did it (maybe just for the sake of watching the scene) and forgot to rollback and keep playing from that point instead, or you're using some kind of mod or something that's messing with that variable
Well then i dont know what to tell u i am 100 procent sure that i didnt sex alexis

i even played it again last nite to make sure i was rite

No i havent had sex with alexis ... i did text her mid game and she said about the college thing ... and at the end of the game i got a pic with her laying there naked and saying see u soon daddy

so im 100 procent sure something is wrong

and nope im not using any mods

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well then i dont know what to tell u i am 100 procent sure that i didnt sex alexis

i even played it again last nite to make sure i was rite

No i havent had sex with alexis ... i did text her mid game and she said about the college thing ... and at the end of the game i got a pic with her laying there naked and saying see u soon daddy

so im 100 procent sure something is wrong

and nope im not using any mods
Well, then I'm as lost as yourself :unsure:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
first happy new year, now talking a little off topic here, it’s not funny how mc is idolized as a basketball star, but during his training he doesn’t seem to be anything other than normal,

besides, there was not a single match to show its potential :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes