Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
first happy new year, now talking a little off topic here, it’s not funny how mc is idolized as a basketball star, but during his training he doesn’t seem to be anything other than normal,

besides, there was not a single match to show its potential :KEK:
well we are only on day 9 and the 1st basketball game is coming up, hes not fully match fit or hasn't had a full practise yet but what he has done is show hes better then everyone else on the team

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
ok it's took a while .. but now is it finally done.
her body is only out of my imagine..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)(y):whistle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well we are only on day 9 and the 1st basketball game is coming up, hes not fully match fit or hasn't had a full practise yet but what he has done is show hes better then everyone else on the team
day 10 .. but who's counting ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
thank you :)

oh yeah i forgot i made the changes you mentioned

Stacy Face v4
You really did an awesome job. I am really amazed at the progress you made in such a short time. Happy that you listened and took my advice too. My favorite part is that in all the images you didn't fully expose her, you left just enough to the imagination with all those teasing pictures. You have shown some real talent there and I can't wait to see what you do next.

Mysticus123

Jul 23, 2020
just found this game and i really like most of it. im not that far yet, MC just moved into the new house with the girls but something puts me off a lot. does it stop soon that nearly every character cant shut up about how much of a god send guy the MC is, because that gets really annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just found this game and i really like most of it. im not that far yet, MC just moved into the new house with the girls but something puts me off a lot. does it stop soon that nearly every character cant shut up about how much of a god send guy the MC is, because that gets really annoying.
don't let it bug ya to much . girls tend to talk alot when they get excited .. about somethings .. and you have a ways to go still :)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You should stop now. If you wait, you are going to get really upset.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Loco ... what happens at the end of each day so far :unsure:
Ok this is close but off the top of my head some actions may be off slightly

Day 1 MC Jamie and Azel fall asleep on the floor of the RV

Day 2 Sleepwalking first meeting with Ryker/Stacy

Day 3 Fall asleep with Jamie and Shauna after Shauna gets the OK to be with the MC from Jamie

Day 4 Move to Rachael building chase Wendy and pass out.

Day 5 Took Natalie home after the Party with Zoe, Bailey, Rainn, Penny, Emiko, Kimmy

Day 6 Fall sleep with Jamie, Shauna, Azel, Liz, Optional Bailey and Optional Jasmine

Day 7 MC put in Jail

Day 8 Slept all day so no clue

Day 9 TBD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok this is close but off the top of my head some actions may be off slightly

Day 1 MC Jamie and Azel fall asleep on the floor of the RV

Day 2 Sleepwalking first meeting with Ryker/Stacy

Day 3 Fall asleep with Jamie and Shauna after Shauna gets the OK to be with the MC from Jamie

Day 4 Move to Rachael building chase Wendy and pass out.

Day 5 Took Natalie home after the Party with Zoe, Bailey, Rainn, Penny, Emiko, Kimmy

Day 6 Fall sleep with Jamie, Shauna, Azel, Liz, Optional Bailey and Optional Jasmine

Day 7 MC put in Jail

Day 8 Slept all day so no clue

Day 9 TBD
thanks .. i was right about most and forgot a few .. i need to replay again it looks like ..:)

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes