Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
just found this game and i really like most of it. im not that far yet, MC just moved into the new house with the girls but something puts me off a lot. does it stop soon that nearly every character cant shut up about how much of a god send guy the MC is, because that gets really annoying.
This is a feel good game. The MC comes in and fixes a lot of people's issues quickly. If that is not your thing I would stop now. However, this has a great story and awesome renderings/animations. It is my favorite Lewd VN by far.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Since I haven't found the time yet to do another playthrough, waiting for the update to come out to do so, will be a long day... :LOL:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
You really did an awesome job. I am really amazed at the progress you made in such a short time. Happy that you listened and took my advice too. My favorite part is that in all the images you didn't fully expose her, you left just enough to the imagination with all those teasing pictures. You have shown some real talent there and I can't wait to see what you do next.
Really thank you :D your advice was really helpful in the progress
Is always very helpful to have the opinion of others and that I have gladly accepted
Yes to reveal her completely is Braindrop's job at this point. :)
And I like to make such teasing pictures

I think I will first try one last attempt at the eye color that really annoys me that I have not yet hit the right color.

After that I dare to Mabel or Rainn I think Rainn will be especially hard

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Oh found something interesting. Dont know if it allready said here but when u choose the second Option and wait without clicking the game continue from itself after a few moments 1609419565810.png

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Really thank you :D your advice was really helpful in the progress
Is always very helpful to have the opinion of others and that I have gladly accepted
Yes to reveal her completely is Braindrop's job at this point. :)
And I like to make such teasing pictures

I think I will first try one last attempt at the eye color that really annoys me that I have not yet hit the right color.

After that I dare to Mabel or Rainn I think Rainn will be especially hard
I am looking forward to your attempt at rainn. Also interested in what you come up with for Mabel. I attempted to make one of the girls but my laptop just could not handle the renders at all and I need a GPU that supports iray.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was in the middle of another playthrough and I noticed something I didn't notice before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't spoil it too much but she is not the only one with the 2 eye colors. Look a little closer at some of the other models (maybe a few from day 7).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm now you made me curious. I love to find things that arent right :D
The eyes are supposed to be 2 colors it is not a mistake. It was talked about a lot in the past. I would go into more details but I would like you to experience it for yourselves then we can talk about it more.

Reactions: Plaguerave
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes