csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Gentle reminder that WHEN the update comes out, IT IS NOT GUARENTEED to be here the same day. While most of us are WELL aware of this I am just hoping to cut off any complaints, which is probably futile, but still!

Reactions: Oghmios1337

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
doesn't matter anyway when it's released ...because I'm planning on waiting 1-2 more updates :p
EDIT : I just hope I'm strong enough to wait and not crack under the pressure to play it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
doesn't matter anyway when it's released ...because I'm planning on waiting 1-2 more updates :p
EDIT : I just hope I'm strong enough to wait and not crack under the pressure to play it.
good luck with that....i did it sucessfully for the first 6 days but gave up trying after the update drought finally ended

Reactions: csmk14

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
hey guys if stacy would wear a dress

what color would look best on her?
very different colors are suitable for the "redhead" color - the same color but more contrasting (lighter or darker)with a step of two tones or more from light yellow to dark terracota or opposite in the color wheel - green from salad to brilliant green or cold purples from lilac to dark purple

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
hey guys if stacy would wear a dress

what color would look best on her?
You already got pretty good advices for colors so made the quote to say a bit late that I’m very impressed by the improvements you made on your Stacy and will be happy to see more of her. Keep the good work (y)

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Well 2020 is nearly gone, there has been very little good about it, but this place is one of those, this game and it's core fans especially.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes