Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Hmm now you made me curious. I love to find things that arent right :D
I knew a few girls in HS that had different eye colors nothing wrong with it......sadly one of them wouldn't give me the time of day thought she was a goddess amongst people but she was a walking std shack I'm kinda glad she didn't think twice about me lol.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
thats a kiss ! :cry::cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I figured that but I'm brutally honest so you get what you get :p Trust me if you dare try to recreate rainn and bailey you will get far worse from me ranging from threat of bodily harm to painful agonizing death. It won't be personal it just what's going to happen because I consider them both sacred and no one other than Braindrop will ever get them right.

I just figured I should warn you now how I will react :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I figured that but I'm brutally honest so you get what you get :p Trust me if you dare try to recreate rainn and bailey you will get far worse from me ranging from threat of bodily harm to painful agonizing death. It won't be personal it just what's going to happen because I consider them both sacred and no one other than Braindrop will ever get them right.

I just figured I should warn you now how I will react :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
why should i try to recreate Baily?
Rainn yeah but Bailey is not so Special :p
like Stacy or Rainn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Guys whenever the update drops please avoid spoilers. If you must discuss the update please use spoiler tags. I know not everyone can get to the update right away. I might not even be able to play it for a few days as I have family over today and tomorrow. I probably won't be on much until I get to play to avoid spoilers.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes