Nov 7, 2020
Guys whenever the update drops please avoid spoilers. If you must discuss the update please use spoiler tags. I know not everyone can get to the update right away. I might not even be able to play it for a few days as I have family over today and tomorrow. I probably won't be on much until I get to play to avoid spoilers.
So uhh, when's it dropping? I have been holding off until it gets released and if it is much longer my entire PC is gonna look like a snowman by the time I am done.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey brothers, I'm still playing it and started to feel sad about the mentions about Jamie getting pregnant. Guess thinking about it would mean that the VN would be coming to an end, which cannot happen...It quickly grew to be my favorite VN here!

Please tell me that this VN won't end anytime soon! It is a masterpiece that cannot end, never! =D

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
So uhh, when's it dropping? I have been holding off until it gets released and if it is much longer my entire PC is gonna look like a snowman by the time I am done.
Sometime today. EST. So within next 8 hours. But unknown when it will be posted here, I've only been here for the last update and it seemed to arrive here rather promptly.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey brothers, I'm still playing it and started to feel sad about the mentions about Jamie getting pregnant. Guess thinking about it would mean that the VN would be coming to an end, which cannot happen...It quickly grew to be my favorite VN here!

Please tell me that this VN won't end anytime soon! It is a masterpiece that cannot end, never! =D
according to BD his vision for WVM is a 3-4 year project so no not ending anytime soon

Nov 7, 2020

I don't see how Jamie getting pregnant would end the VN... It is a day by day VN, it would probably take weeks to a month or more to know she was pregnant and months before she started showing... That is a lot of time for the game to continue...

Not to mention there may be some pregnancy content for those with that particular kink which could keep it going... Not to mention the multitude of other girls that you can get freaky with even if you decide that Jamie is out of action for a while.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020

I don't think Jamie getting pregnant would end the game, it will probably end up with her being put in the family grouping where she'll be there but not a sexual partner. Or if she is, it has to be a decision.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I don't see how Jamie getting pregnant would end the VN... It is a day by day VN, it would probably take weeks to a month or more to know she was pregnant and months before she started showing... That is a lot of time for the game to continue...

Not to mention there may be some pregnancy content for those with that particular kink which could keep it going... Not to mention the multitude of other girls that you can get freaky with even if you decide that Jamie is out of action for a while.
Don't get me wrong, I have that kink. It's just something that happens when you are enjoying something a lot, you know? And you don't wish it to end anytime soon...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What time(GMT) does he normally release the updates.
usually between 8 pm and midnight EST without any unforeseen delays (and there almost always are) so 1-5 am GMT I guess? tho you should know that when he releases it to us patrons and when it lands here are 2 different things

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes