The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ok 2020 is really a shitty year ...

my phone is now dead...

were certainly the Twins from The Krypt Angel :ROFLMAO:
Most likely yes they did say they would make you suffer. Losing ones phone is suffering a fate worse than death for most people. :LOL:

or they took it out so you can't call for help either/or :D

BB: Yep Police can be such a total fucking buzzkill:cautious:

SB: Uh huh... Those meanies are always trying to interrupt us and ruin our fun spouting off about "inhumane torture" and stuff :rolleyes:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Most likely yes they did say they would make you suffer. Losing ones phone is suffering a fate worse than death for most people. :LOL:

or they took it out so you can't call for help either/or :D

BB: Yep Police can be such a total fucking buzzkill:cautious:

SB: Uh huh... Those meanies are always trying to interrupt us and ruin our fun spouting off about "inhumane torture" and stuff :rolleyes:
that's really a mean way to let someone suffer!

them two needs a lesson i think!

9035176.gif

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Guys whenever the update drops please avoid spoilers. If you must discuss the update please use spoiler tags. I know not everyone can get to the update right away. I might not even be able to play it for a few days as I have family over today and tomorrow. I probably won't be on much until I get to play to avoid spoilers.
A trick I use is to download the update and play it. I save the thread until last.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am sure BD may release the update after new year... I wouldn't even rush too much on the 31st on the last day of the year for some of us.

Have a great day and be safe... (y) Those who haven't been in year 2021, have a great NYE. Others who are in year 2021, have a wonderful and safe 2021.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I am sure BD may release the update after new year... I wouldn't even rush too much on the 31st on the last day of the year for some of us.

Have a great day and be safe... (y) Those who haven't been in year 2021, have a great NYE. Others who are in year 2021, have a wonderful and safe 2021.
Hey, those of us who are alone at new year need our virtual harem you know :p I kid of course. Release when you want to Braindrop.

Oh, and Happy Hogmany from Scotland folks.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes