Sep 15, 2017
Challenge, outside of personal tragedies, try having a worse 2021 than 2020. An everlasting virtual hug to the 'winner' of this most awful of competitions. :cry: :love:
I'm fully expecting a Groundhog Day situation wherein I will go to sleep and when I wake up, it'll still be fucking 2020, and December 31st will just keep repeating.

And if that doesn't happen, then it will be a good day, even if it's shit, because the key to happiness is managing expectations.

1609467222767.png

Happy New Year's everyone!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It's still dec 31 about 10pm where BD is (i'm in the same time zone, just way much further north). He still has plenty of time.

Happy New Year all.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's still dec 31 about 10pm where BD is (i'm in the same time zone, just way much further north). He still has plenty of time.

Happy New Year all.
Well happy new year to you first of all

and he said it could become 1 januari so he still has a day left :) so not really complaining

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have fun with the update all, I can't play until tomorrow at the earliest with company over. Happy new year to my extended perverted family. It's still 2020 where I am, but 2021 is just a few hours away.
Damn were u from amerika ? but happy new year ... gues im playing it later today as well since the windows links are down :)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
if you dont date her then she wont be there
Yes she will, if you don't believe me I invite you to check for yourself. Keep it friendly with her on day 4 and then skip to the end of day 6.

Also, anyone know why the new version is called 0.4.1?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Looks like Braindrop released the update so it only a matter of time (few days) before we freeloaders get it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Gotta ask The Krypt Angel about this but I'm pretty sure Bailey is not optional in this scene.
Yes she will, if you don't believe me I invite you to check for yourself. Keep it friendly with her on day 4 and then skip to the end of day 6.
Under most circumstances I'm the last person to ask since for me to know that would imply that I have a playthrough actually turned down Bailey which is sacrilege :) However just to settle the dispute I had a save close enough to the choice and painful as saying I just wanted to keep it friendly was in the end you're right Bailey spends the night regardless of whether you hook up with her or not so my dear friend LocoGringo78 was indeed wrong about her being optional.

Presumably on the friend route it's Jamie that invites her to stay over when they go off to talk and get to know each other better.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes