Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Happy New Year from France everyone (almost 7AM here actually, yeah I’m working today :cautious:). Best wishes for all, patiently waiting for the update’s arrival.:)

Reactions: Call190Now

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I am waiting for someone to put it here and then compression will need to be done by someone so I suppose its still a long way for non patreons.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Was a good update aside from the depressing lack of Bailey...I'm seriously starting to suffer withdrawal here:cry:

SB: aaaw I'm sorry Daddy it's late tho come to bed and me and Big Sis BB will make you feel better

*pats SB on the head* thank you kitten I'll be there in a sec

BB: So we doing Rock paper scissors to see who goes first?

SB: Sure just don't throw a tantrum like last time if you lose....Thanks to COVID it's really hard for Daddy to replace his faceless drone minions every time you kill one

BB: Whatever that last fucker had it coming :rolleyes:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
like he said 200 renders which is pretty much gonna be the standard from now on no more no lless
that's better, no more burnouts i hope for him (to be honest, I haven't played WVM since that Riker kicked the MC ass)

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
WVM [Day 1-9 v0.9.2] [Braindrop]

Original size: 2.54 GB

Compressed size: 832.5 MB

Win/Linux: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Wait what ? From Version 0.8.3 to Version 0.9.2 ? Seems a bit strange
It actually makes perfect sense, 0.8.3 was actually the first part of day 9 and not the 3rd part of day 8, but because BD didnt want to spoil that the MC slept through most of day 8 ahead of time he named the update as if it was still day 8, that makes this update part 2 of day 9 therefore naming it 0.9.2

Last edited:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
It actually makes perfect sense, 0.8.3 was actually the first part of day 9 and not the 3rd part of day 8, but because BD didnt want to spoil that the MC slept through most of day 8 ahead of time he named the update as if it was still day 8, that makes this update part 2 of day 9 therefore naming it 0.9.2
Hmm jeah ok if you say it so it makes sense :unsure: :LOL:

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Really BD? Sister Kisser? you're killing me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A most excellent update!

(edit)
Oh gods I just realized, with what happens in this update the Incest people will probably be back in full force

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As always .. having a gurl magnet bro is gnawingly disheartening on any sister ... Mc gotta show some support.
Really BD? Sister Kisser? you're killing me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A most excellent update!

(edit)
Oh gods I just realized, with what happens in this update the Incest people will probably be back in full force
All the love in this game goes out to such heartwarming babes we love so much.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes