DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dang, i wake up and 2021 already starting off better than 2020. I can't wait to welcome the harem into a new year.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ever noticed how these long vanilla VNs that keep going and going just get so boring? The hero keeps on winning. There is no struggle, no consequence. It's just at the other end of the edgy bad-end hentai stuff.
Would you please send a list with the games?I really can't recall too many vanilla games that are running for at least 2 years.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that was explained in a previous update. It could also be easier to render if they're all wearing the same colour/outfit; just to be clear here, I'm not saying that Braindrop is being lazy, I would do the same thing if it made things easier render-wise; plus I really like the outfits! ;)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Still think Harp is #1, Nat is #2, Azel is #3, Rainn is #4 (yes want to be balls deep in Skye's whatever she is comfortable with) and could care less about the rest! Yes, hold your fucking facepalms, I get it you like different girls then post it rather than being a face palming DB...
Also dig Ced'y's new purple head!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

D0n0v4n

Jan 7, 2020
Tnx for another awesome update what a way to kick off the new year, happy new year everyone hope everyone has a great year

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey dev with in response to your apology you gave us for the fuck ups in your game...your only human so dont worry about it
BUT ill tell you what...if you add pregnancy so we can knock up all the chicks in this game then ill pretend i never seen any fuck ups and then it would be like your fuck ups never happened...that many chicks in the game getting cum filled and no pregnancy is rather silly just saying ....

• Angry
Reactions: D-R

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Happy New Year to everyone :)
Why not add Harem to Fuck everyone in the HOUSE ? Only His Non Related Mother is Unfucked :LOL:
Eh no, Azel and Cedey is "unfucked" and will always be. Nat, Tali, Belle, Harper and Stacy (and probably others I'm forgetting at this point :) )are also "unfucked".

Other than that, the whole house is a harem :)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Ever noticed how these long vanilla VNs that keep going and going just get so boring? The hero keeps on winning. There is no struggle, no consequence. It's just at the other end of the edgy bad-end hentai stuff.
And how it is boring exactly .look at BD's patreon you will see numbers keep rising if most people thought this was boring numbers should decline .you should try some western style ntr games there you will find struggle and consequences you are looking for.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes