Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I also like the outfits but it was weird for so many of the girls to be wearing the same outfit. I get Shawna and Jamie, obviously and Azel is fine too but Nat, Stacey, Tali and Belle have yet to be blessed by the GCOLAH so it's odd that they're already dressing the part.

And I say nothing bad about cults because, you know :rolleyes:

*he :(
Sorry, my bad. In a earlier play, I thought Skye had a dick, just like Penny didn't??? I'm kinda confused cause shit changes behind the scenes in between updates, I'm not trying to be insensitive to gender roles, but when you talk about "he" and "he" only has female genitalia it is a little wonky... Maybe I need to start over so peeps with certain parts have them from the start...

Mar 28, 2018
Oww this just got updated...nice, welp still going to wait for the next update before playing this game to play more content.... keep up the good work devs

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not sure why it's a big problem. if I remember correctly, both Jamie and Liz talked to their mom and said that they don't want to leave him so it's not like she can ruin the relationship, ruining their relationship with her is more likely. and if she goes to the media, there's a college full of girls giving interviews about how great MC is, including her two daughters
Totally worth falling out with the woman that gave birth to them, raised them, loved them their entire young lives when 1 conversation could have fixed it.

Makes me wonder how much some of you really must dislike your parents that you find it acceptable for a mother to worry that much and just leave her waiting.

Lets look at the media thing though.

How long would it be before questions started getting asked when all these young girls are saying how wonderful he is, and are all having sex with him, and 1 of their mothers is saying something is seriously fucked up..... how long before people on the outside that know nothing start calling that a cult and serious investigations into that institute start.

We know it isn't but media loves shit like that and other mothers would soon start questioning why their child is happy being a number in a sex list.

Like I said, if it was my girlfriends mother with the problem it would have been the first thing I sorted because I love my girl and wouldn't want any issues between her and her family when it could be sorted quite easily.

Personally I think it's a bit cuntish how they are treating her.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Updated the day transition thing for day 9. Speaking as a programmer, BD really ought to split the script into individual days, script files really shouldn't be over a megabyte in size. I'm surprised he hasn't run into issues before now.

Reactions: moskyx

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Totally worth falling out with the woman that gave birth to them, raised them, loved them their entire young lives when 1 conversation could have fixed it.

Makes me wonder how much some of you really must dislike your parents that you find it acceptable for a mother to worry that much and just leave her waiting.

How long would it be before questions started getting asked when all these young girls are saying how wonderful he is, and are all having sex with him, and 1 of their mothers is saying something is seriously fucked up..... how long before people on the outside that know nothing start calling that a cult and serious investigations into that institute start.

We know it isn't but media loves shit like that and other mothers would soon start questioning why their child is happy being a number in a sex list.

Like I said, if it was my girlfriends mother with the problem it would have been the first thing I sorted because I love my girl and wouldn't want any issues between her and her family when it could be sorted quite easily.

I also don't see how he could convince Millie everything is fine if Jamie couldn't do it. What I would do is just bring her home and let her live with everyone for some time. Don't know why he put her in a hotel

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Since the story is only up to the start of day 10 it would be fucking weird if any of the girls found that they were pregnant already, unless it happened before we joined in which case it probably wouldn't satisfy your fetish.

In my playthrough, only *2 girls got a creampie; Zoe (who BD has assured me is not pregnant from that incident) and Jamie (an unavoidable creampie that makes me think I'll need to drop this game soon)

*Alexis is also not pregnant from her unavoidable creampie, that will be changed when BD drops the rework (as in a pull out option will be added, not that MC will knock her up)
i guess i want payin attention to the days all i seen was a whole lot of fucking and shootin it inside chicks so thats my bad
BUT i really do hope oneday pregnancy be added thats just me tho thats my kicks and if it doesnt get added thats ok too
itherway ill still be playing this game all the way through to the end its pretty decent game all way around
its one of the rare few games ive played that DONT have errors and / or crashes so ya really decent game !!!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Eh no, Azel and Cedey is "unfucked" and will always be. Nat, Tali, Belle, Harper and Stacy (and probably others I'm forgetting at this point :) )are also "unfucked".

Other than that, the whole house is a harem :)
You miss Jasmine.After all she is the one MC saw first after moving there.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
590 renders, specially since I didn't ply the last update.
What a nice way to start this year.
Happy New Year and may all your renders get bigger, cause bigger is best, that's better than best and bigger than big.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

TBF he intended to talk to her over the weekend, before Monday, but shit happened, he even volunteered to talk to her when he got home from practice, but Jaime talked him out of it before Monday! so I don't think he\s being a dick, though she may think so.

Reactions: cakeny

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
WVM Mini FAQ: (Newest updates will be in Blue old information is just deleted)

I felt the need of a post that can be copied when we get the same questions over and over and over here is needed. I put together the below information to help with this. Not that anyone who asks these questions over and over again will actually read it but here we go. Please note I am not BD and I do not speak for him, the information collected here is based off posts from F95, BD himself, a interview with Lewdpixels, some information from the Discord channel and other information provided by Patreon members. Please do not get upset if your question is not answer here especially about an update as there is only so much information available to me.

• Update information: Please refer to this link for more details: For those of you who can't click the link(and wait a few seconds for the page to load) for whatever reason; Patreon Update: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4732183 Next update estimated for Dec 30th - Jan 1st Post from BD: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4812152. Also with no set schedule going forward I will use estimated dates for releases only when said information is provided going forward. BD is taking time to build out as many renders as he can so he has stuff to work with if he has a bad day/week and can't get a lot of renders done. This should help him with a buffer so that updates can go more smoothly going forward.

• The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point, but that is a long long way off}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). This is due to a Paypal/Patreon issue and they consider adoptive parents as incest. Sorry to all the Azel, Wendy and Willow/Cedey fans. Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."

• All WVM Staff appear to be off limits for now due to the high visibility of a sex scandal at the school between a teacher and a student. (What you didn't know that? Are you sure you even play this game as it says this a few times in the game. Oh, I see you skip all the text in the game and just watch the lewd stuff.) As far as we know this includes teachers, Coaches, and other staff members. As stated earlier by BD these characters should be romanceable in the future just not now (reference the above article if you don't believe me). I won't list them all but Harper and Veronica both fall into this list so be patient and stop asking. The old Nurse is not a WVM staff member so she is excluded if you are into that I know a scene is in the game. Looks like the limitations put on the staff has been lifted as of update 0.8.3 this is not completely confirmed but things are looking good for the MC having relationships with teachers/coaches/staff.

• Rachael's clients: Some are fan created (Starting with Tali who is no longer looked at as a client as of 0.7.7 update) using poll's on his Patreon Page for supporters only for body type and some background information. BD uses that information and puts a unique spin on them to fit his story. The other clients such as Anna, Eden, Keyana and Brittany as well an unnamed blonde and redhead he had shown his Patron's a while back are all purely BD's creations. Want more information become a Patreon member of his page.

• Yes, there is a discord channel for this game. No you can't be added unless you are a Patreon for BD.

• There will be a week 1 update sometime in the future. This will address the crazy size of the MC in the first few days, clean up the story for the female Shauna background, only use one model for Emiko, and several other changes. I can't find the post that indicates this from BD but you will have to trust me on this one for now until I can find it. Please note plans can change so be open to a different date in the future just in case.

• Not sure who a character is check out the game guide found on the OP or this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-braindrop.35910/post-4070022, it has a picture of all the characters in the game brief description of who they are and information on how to get a lewd scene with them if there is one currently in the game. (Guide is updated through 0.8.3)

As a side note don't feed the trolls or they come back and keep getting bigger and more annoying. Just run across the troll bridge and don't look back or comment.

Also don't forget to use the spoiler features when the new release drops and you want to talk about content in it. There are a lot of people that enjoy the game from various time zones and would like to experience it without spoilers.

All information is gathered is based on data posted on F95 site or given to me by supporters of BD Patreon. BD has not provided me any direct information nor has asked me to add or remove any data listed here.

Feel free to copy this post and re-use as needed, link it in your signature or let me know if I should add any additional information. (A PM is preferred if you feel there is something I should add to the FAQ) Thanks for reading and hopefully you found it helpful.
WVM Game Guide does what?

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes