ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So... When's the basketball coming in this basketball game...? Been waiting over a year to see some real progress. Updates = New girl. Harem. New girl. Harem. Rinse and repeat. Ugh
The way I see it, the longer it takes, the longer the story, so it's a win win for all of us.
Not to mention the longer the Harem will get until such day, cause bigger is better than best and bigger than big.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The way I see it, the longer it takes, the longer the story, so it's a win win for all of us.
Not to mention the longer the Harem will get until such day, cause bigger is better than best and bigger than big.
Wait.. wut? Gotta disagree with you. Focus is important. Growing bigger and wider while barely moving forward towards the goal creates a fuckin mess.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wait.. wut? Gotta disagree with you. Focus is important. Growing bigger and wider while barely moving forward towards the goal creates a fuckin mess.
And that's what's better than best and bigger than big.
The possibilities are enormous like this Harem will get.
He already has a princess, all he needs now is a Queen and a palace to live in with his Harem.

• Angry
Reactions: Crosaith.

FrenzyX

Jan 24, 2018
YEAH!!!
I'm always checking to see if there is an update out on this game...

And well... my year couldn't have started better...

Best wishes for this year BrainDrop and i hope your year will be better than last year

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
in the game the only thing i want is harper and veronica, but it looks like we will wait for about 2 years at least:cry:, besides that i miss rachel, she lost space:(

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Several people think that it's Tia peeking from the showers at MC and Skye in the locker room, but unless Braindrop did a terrible job at rendering Tia's skin color, that can't be her; she looks far too light-skinned in that image to be Tia.

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
:D I can't be the only one stunned by Skye's body, like damn!!! I wish the updates were longer tho :LOL: I'll take what I can get though

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes