P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Man I'm so conflicted about Skye. I'm trying hard to respect it what gender Skye considers himself to be, but physically all I see is a cute looking tomboy girl with sexy, muscular and toned fit body and I wanna do all kinds of things to it, haha xD
She said and I qoute " I don't only like girls, I like beautiful people" so to her as long as she considers you beautiful it doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl, she probably decided to change from female to male tag because it feels more natural to her given her behaviour, likes n so on but it doesn't stop her from seeing a guy sexually

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, I read the 2 posts in quick succession and associated them incorrectly.

Wasn't mad, just stuck in a pattern of correcting people who misgender people lately but I was wrong in your case :(

Instead of worrying about gender classifications. just focus on what you find attractive. Skye is fucking hot, regardless of how he chooses to identify :love:
Truer words have never been spoken

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sorry, my bad. In a earlier play, I thought Skye had a dick, just like Penny didn't??? I'm kinda confused cause shit changes behind the scenes in between updates, I'm not trying to be insensitive to gender roles, but when you talk about "he" and "he" only has female genitalia it is a little wonky... Maybe I need to start over so peeps with certain parts have them from the start...
Restarting and changing your choice for shauna won't solve your issue. The trans content setting at the beginning of the game only applies to Shauna and Penny Skye will still have a female body and use male pronouns regardless

Reactions: csmk14

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Time for my usual ask of "is the this the end of the day update"? I honestly don't even remember where I left off last time haha

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Time for my usual ask of "is the this the end of the day update"? I honestly don't even remember where I left off last time haha
it's not quite end of day yet the MC refers to having plans with Nat "tonight" so there has to be at least some time left in the day

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.9.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for this update and a very Happy New Year to you Braindrop and wishing you a better year than the fiasco we've barely made through;) all the best, man, from the bottom of my heart. :)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My thoughts on the update without spoilers.

Mabel complainers got a little closure.
Practice was nice.
Harper, I get what she is doing. Respect it. Hope we can be there in a 'coaching' role.
Skye... I mean... Just... Wooof.
Love the new get up with Willow and the plan for fun there.

Overall, a nice update.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes