AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Don't think so, her hair is wrong. I'm going with
But Keyana went back with Skye and was talking to her while the MC and Harper was doing laps in the gym so like I said the only possability would be Keyana also Tia doesn't have any way of getting into the gym after hours. But if she did have a way to get in how would she not be spotted bt all of the women that were standing around the school.

Also Tia doesn't or didn't know the MC was out of jail.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Keyana aint about the D so unless she had knowledge about Skye (and being a lesbian she probably wouldn't vibe off Skye's male energy, also, she's happily married) so it is fucking stupid to imagine it's her.
Well on the pregnancy route she was taking the MC's Dick pretty damn good:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DickoNicko
May 20, 2020
Sorry if I missed this in the replies... after updating the game "essentially copying data from 9.2 over 8.3" I'm greeted with "Image D8-663 Missing" when I loaded the save with the last line of text from Mabel -- if it's just because I saved at an odd location no worries :) if not a missing image is a relatively easy thing to overlook/fix.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
To put a thought below the whole "Skye is He or SHE" thing.

A teacher I had looong time ago was commenting an issue one of my fellow student had with a German teacher.
His last name was an English one, with his father being a GI stationed over here, the teacher insisting to pronounce his name the German way as this was Germany and German class after all.
That, I think it was a Math, teacher put it like that.

"It is fucking presumptuous to tell other people how they should pronounce their names. If he is written Miller and says it is spoken Smith then he is to be called Smith, its his fucking name after all."

Substitute the F bomb with some spicy German curses ;), was interesting to hear a teacher go down that road.

Long story short, its very simple in my opinion.
If Skye says "HE" then its his decision to make and it is just common courtesy.
If Shaun decides he wants to be Shauna then it is HER decision and again, no discussion about it needed or valid.

Its not like they want to be called Ruler of the Earth and the Solar Commonwealth. ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry if I missed this in the replies... after updating the game "essentially copying data from 9.2 over 8.3" I'm greeted with "Image D8-663 Missing" when I loaded the save with the last line of text from Mabel -- if it's just because I saved at an odd location no worries :) if not a missing image is a relatively easy thing to overlook/fix.
Don't copy one version over another. Only ever do that when it's a proper patch.

Reactions: Jorund

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Don't copy one version over another. Only ever do that when it's a proper patch.
Since I´m using mac I always does that, you never know how long you have to wait for the mac updated to be on here so then its easier to just dl the pc version and use the game folder from that. Never had any problems on renpy games.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Since I´m using mac I always does that, you never know how long you have to wait for the mac updated to be on here so then its easier to just dl the pc version and use the game folder from that. Never had any problems on renpy games.
You can do that OK, just be sure to delete the old game folder first. Never merge two different game folders unless you really know what you're doing.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
that happens even when using a clean new folder cuz I always do and it happened to me too. You just have to roll back a bit and it will fix the missing image errors

boringusername101

Feb 13, 2018
Understand that there is no way the developer can't risk their income on creating content with Azel/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
/other controversial characters, but what can a modder even do? Wouldn't they have to create 100% their own scenes and dialogue?

@ me if I am wrong but I don't see how the quality will be consistent if someone even decides to mod controversial content in

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes