May 20, 2020
that happens even when using a clean new folder cuz I always do and it happened to me too. You just have to roll back a bit and it will fix the missing image errors
Ahh so probably just an odd save location and either renumbering of images and/or changes to the script to load the images.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so many things I want to comment on here is a few things that caught my eye. More to come including my thoughts on the update later.

Braindrop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm I didn't even think about that until you called it out. I wonder if it was on purpose (like she adopted Natalie or something along those lines) or if it was an error on BD's part. Well I guess we will have to wait and see.

And who is watching us here..? :D
Bad Tia, bad.. ^^

I am losing my touch I did not even notice that, great catch.

Once again great update. BD thanks for making such a great game. Now for some questions

Yeah I was not sure where he is going with that, but I was laughing at Tali she had some great lines in this update.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
But Keyana went back with Skye and was talking to her while the MC and Harper was doing laps in the gym so like I said the only possability would be Keyana also Tia doesn't have any way of getting into the gym after hours. But if she did have a way to get in how would she not be spotted bt all of the women that were standing around the school.

Also Tia doesn't or didn't know the MC was out of jail.
It's 100% Tia. She's also an athlete at the school and if you recall our first lewd scene with here was also in the gym showers. She has as much access to the facility as any other student athlete like Skye, Mackey or even Kimi would. We also know that the Gym has been open to them for a bare minimum of 2hrs. I state minimum because that's the play time Skye has with the MC but it's also mentioned that Skye was involved in an earlier morning practice session with the rest of the team. It's also not Keyana because of the model, the height hair and frame are all wrong. Keyana is taller, bulkier muscle wise and has longer not braided hair. Tia is smaller and slighter muscle wise and has braided hair all of which the person in the shower does.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Willing to bet certain peoples out there will be be already forming theories that a certain T there will somehow and in way be a certain thing and will somehow betray us in some manner of ways and the proceed to go on and on about who they will be supposedly be right about it.

Personally I think she really wants it bad and was peeking in on what was going on. And probably eyeing things up in more ways than one. ;) ;) Or she was simply peeking in on who is in there looking for a shower.

Reactions: pecard255

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
It's 100% Tia. She's also an athlete at the school and if you recall our first lewd scene with here was also in the gym showers. She has as much access to the facility as any other student athlete like Skye, Mackey or even Kimi would. We also know that the Gym has been open to them for a bare minimum of 2hrs. I state minimum because that's the play time Skye has with the MC but it's also mentioned that Skye was involved in an earlier morning practice session with the rest of the team. It's also not Keyana because of the model, the height hair and frame are all wrong. Keyana is taller, bulkier muscle wise and has longer not braided hair. Tia is smaller and slighter muscle wise and has braided hair all of which the person in the shower does.

OK If it is Tia how did she get in without being noticed?

Also She doesn't or shouldn't have a key for the gym.

We Just recently got the key for the gym so the MC could practice.

The MC before that time had no way of getting into the gym except when the Coach was their.

You have to also remember that Keyana went back into the locker rooms with Skye and never came out.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ok so many things I want to comment on here is a few things that caught my eye. More to come including my thoughts on the update later.

Hmm I didn't even think about that until you called it out. I wonder if it was on purpose (like she adopted Natalie or something along those lines) or if it was an error on BD's part. Well I guess we will have to wait and see.

Yeah I was not sure where he is going with that, but I was laughing at Tali she had some great lines in this update.
You are joking.I can't believe you are missing something in the game:)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
OK If it is Tia how did she get in without being noticed?

Also She doesn't or shouldn't have a key for the gym.

We Just recently got the key for the gym so the MC could practice.

The MC before that time had no way of getting into the gym except when the Coach was their.

You have to also remember that Keyana went back into the locker rooms with Skye and never came out.
She's an Athlete and it's not like the Gym was closed in the first place as i already stated. There was an earlier practice session.
We didn't get the key for the gym, it was opened for us by Bella.
Implying what ? That the only person with a Gym key is the Basketball coach ? We already know Bella has one as does Lauren who was also at the Gym. It's not unthinkable that other staff have keys too including the coaches for other sports like Track which Tia is a part of.
Implying a lot here. She could have showered and left to go home like she stated before we even hit the showers.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't have a lot of time today due to company over, but I wanted to get a few things out there on the update.

First off great job yet again Braindrop another fun update. I feel a lot better about Mabel. While there was a bunch of talking this update I loved it. I felt we got to know Skye and Harper a little more. Now the one thing I feel is that BD is really trying to paint Belle in a good light. Several trusted characters tried to make me think she is a good person and should be trusted. This almost makes me want to think she should not be trusted even more now. I so want to believe she is good and on our side but all these little hints make me believe there is more than meets the eye (bonus for anyone that gets that reference). Like a lot of others here I do wish we would just rip the Millie bandaid off soon. I feel that it should have been addressed as soon as possible too. Yes I understand the jail time, sleep, medical check ups and practice needed to happen first, but Millie needs to be next not a pool party.

My favorite character from this update was surprisingly not Skye (damn what a body holy crap I can't wait to see more and more), it was Tali her timing on the lines were perfect I was laughing pretty hard when she popped in. Azel was looking good with her new look (I hope this was not a spa replacement, but I liked it). Cedey was looking really good too made me feel like looking for Leslie needs to happen even sooner. I also like how she wants to tease Liz some more too.

I have to play the update a few more times to find some of the stuff I missed like who was hiding in the shower. The Krypt Angel and I have already started to discuss the updates needed for the game guide and we will start working on that update soon.

Johny82

Jan 26, 2020
Android links don't works. Official link is 0.5.2 version.
Android modded link doesn't exist.
Solve this please. I would not like to start the game again and lose my saves.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I played it mainly for " a young basketball talent ( mini Lebron James ) having all the girls in college lust over Mc, and was hoping we would get to see basketball league like matches. For now, it's just training, and too much romance. So, that's the reason i mentioned. Sorry, i didn't mean any offense.
Interesting reference to Lebron...since he did not go to college.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You are joking.I can't believe you are missing something in the game:)
I do several play throughs for a reason. The first time is focusing on the text, the second and third are focusing on options I didn't take and then the fourth or more times is really focusing on the background. I do all these play throughs to really focus my theories without playing this way it is easy to miss clues. Hell it took me 4 play throughs to find the hidden message to me in the game. Someone had to point it out to me.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I do several play throughs for a reason. The first time is focusing on the text, the second and third are focusing on options I didn't take and then the fourth or more times is really focusing on the background. I do all these play throughs to really focus my theories without playing this way it is easy to miss clues. Hell it took me 4 play throughs to find the hidden message to me in the game. Someone had to point it out to me.
we have options in this update?
and there is one more hidden message(for you locco)?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I don't have a lot of time today due to company over, but I wanted to get a few things out there on the update.

First off great job yet again Braindrop another fun update. I feel a lot better about Mabel. While there was a bunch of talking this update I loved it. I felt we got to know Skye and Harper a little more. Now the one thing I feel is that BD is really trying to paint Belle in a good light. Several trusted characters tried to make me think she is a good person and should be trusted. This almost makes me want to think she should not be trusted even more now. I so want to believe she is good and on our side but all these little hints make me believe there is more than meets the eye (bonus for anyone that gets that reference). Like a lot of others here I do wish we would just rip the Millie bandaid off soon. I feel that it should have been addressed as soon as possible too. Yes I understand the jail time, sleep, medical check ups and practice needed to happen first, but Millie needs to be next not a pool party.

My favorite character from this update was surprisingly not Skye (damn what a body holy crap I can't wait to see more and more), it was Tali her timing on the lines were perfect I was laughing pretty hard when she popped in. Azel was looking good with her new look (I hope this was not a spa replacement, but I liked it). Cedey was looking really good too made me feel like looking for Leslie needs to happen even sooner. I also like how she wants to tease Liz some more too.

I have to play the update a few more times to find some of the stuff I missed like who was hiding in the shower. The Krypt Angel and I have already started to discuss the updates needed for the game guide and we will start working on that update soon.
im happy i called the Skye scene and also with Tali i thought she would be a good comedy character and this update shown that again, with Belle i think if we need to keep being told that shes a good person and can be trusted it normally means the opposite so im still sus on her

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes