The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
we have options in this update?
and there is one more hidden message(for you locco)?
Think he means options we've already chosen prior to this update and how it might effect things in the present

No new easter egg for him no but there is a vague shape of someone in the out of focus background in one scene that he failed to notice the first time through

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Think he means options we've already chosen prior to this update and how it might effect things in the present

No new easter egg for him no but there is a vague shape of someone in the out focus background one of one scene that he failed to notice
oh , mkay ! thank you...let's see now how much I last without playing the update xD

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I so want to believe she is good and on our side but all these little hints make me believe there is more than meets the eye (bonus for anyone that gets that reference).
Oh lord no, please don't let her be a decepticon, that would actually break my heart... unless she turns into a bike and we can ride her, then by all means, go ahead.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Pretty sure it's been established as a T and a I and some form of an A so...
Me personally, I am not jumping on that train just yet. She has no reason to be there and although she can go out of the house without any fears, I do not think she would leave the yard/premises by herself just yet. Also, Harp had just finished running and would have been heading to the showers before going back to the house.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I do several play throughs for a reason. The first time is focusing on the text, the second and third are focusing on options I didn't take and then the fourth or more times is really focusing on the background. I do all these play throughs to really focus my theories without playing this way it is easy to miss clues. Hell it took me 4 play throughs to find the hidden message to me in the game. Someone had to point it out to me.
Can you share it with me,then?The hidden message,I mean.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Me personally, I am not jumping on that train just yet. She has no reason to be there and although she can go out of the house without any fears, I do not think she would leave the yard/premises by herself just yet. Also, Harp had just finished running and would have been heading to the showers before going back to the house.
sounds like you might be confusing Tia with Tali

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Ah yes... the Skye High Club is pleased with this update. All the more story for best boi. Also, has anybody noticed there was somebody peeping at Skye and the MC in the showers? I couldn't see who was that...

Also, I absolutely LOVE new Cedey outfit. That one's a keeper! And honestly, I can't wait for the confrontation with Jamie and Liz's mum.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes