Trikus

May 31, 2020
I agree...wish the cleavage didn't look like it was super glued together.

Now, who was that in the background?...Harp?
It was a bit weird at first, but considering how toned Skye is, not to mention boob sweat after hours of training and one on one training, it could just be a one off.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I still find it funny that people still refer to Skye as a boy. This patch proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is in fact, a she. So undeniably a she that one wonders how she keeps those breasts of hers contained with a mere sports bra.
I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, you know His story right, that HE sees himself as male, but feels no need to Transition, as someone pointed out earlier, he's Trans-gender not sexual. He is comfortable in the body he was born with. And on top of that it is what the creator of the game has chosen as his identity!

So that's why we refer to this HOT guy, as he not she!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I meant in the stuck together look crippy was walking about, I love them both, so I am good either way. :)
I realized that after but whatever lol. I think it's basically like Trikus said and mostly due to how toned skye chest muscles are making the boobs come off looking a bit like male pecs instead

Reactions: csmk14

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
The only thing i hate from a recent update is that nasty hickey you give your main chick. Wish there was a way to turn that off

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ah we are talking for the update before this one.I was thinking there is something in new one.
BD has stated there will be other hidden messages in the game in future releases. I think he hinted at one for the first January release. I really appreciated that he put that one for me in the update before this one. Such a cool little moment for me. Just another thing to show how great of a person BD really is.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
jump HugHarp99percentofplayerswillanywaysowhydidimakethisachoicewhatwasithinkingohwellhereweareletsrollwithitiguess
jump DontHugHarpohboywhoevenpicksthisonelikewhatplanetdoyouhavetobeontonothugherbackyoureamonsterifyoudontchoosetheotherone
Ha...ahaha...this is hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Btw.:
Found a little bug at the pizza or chicken choice. The flags "CarlyDay9 = True"/"PennyDay9 = True" weren't set because there's an equation mark too many.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
BD has stated there will be other hidden messages in the game in future releases. I think he hinted at one for the first January release. I really appreciated that he put that one for me in the update before this one. Such a cool little moment for me. Just another thing to show how great of a person BD really is.
You deserve it.You are making this thread so much more awesome and I really like your theories.I can't agree with all of them,but that won't stop me to appreciate the efforts.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Good update, it's good to see the mc and the girls just chilling.It kind of sucks that the mc can't play but it makes sense, he just got the shit beat out of him it wouldn't be smart move to play a game while he is still injured.

Reactions: csmk14

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Quick question: If Skye was interested in starting a relationship with MC, how would you classify that relationship? Becasue I understand both straight and gay relationships, but I don't know how to refer a relationship where at least one of the members is trans (since there's a difference in both their physical appearance and their perceived appearance)
I tried to ask this in the most polite way possible because it seems that this topic triggered a few people in the comments

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Quick question: If Skye was interested in starting a relationship with MC, how would you classify that relationship? Becasue I understand both straight and gay relationships, but I don't know how to refer a relationship where at least one of the members is trans (since there's a difference in both their physical appearancen and their perceived appearance)
I tried to ask this in the most polite way possible because it seems that this topic triggered a few people in the comments
To be honest I don't know either, I am not that well educated when it comes to trans people and trans issues, and I don't want to offend anyone. Personally I wouldn't really focus on trying to label it.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Honestly at this point in time I don't even care about basketball anymore, I just wanna quit the team so I can throw Harper down on the nearest surface and have my wicked naughty way with her. Honestly I don't even need the whole harem, just gimme Harper, Shauna and Bailey.......and I suppose I have to have the other main chick, honestly cant remember her name right now.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I also like Harper and hope for sex with her soon and the MC does have a thing for his step-mom and I hope enough people support the game other places so he doesn't have to follow stupid rules. And no I don't support him because I am disabled and can't afford to.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes