godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Quick question: If Skye was interested in starting a relationship with MC, how would you classify that relationship? Becasue I understand both straight and gay relationships, but I don't know how to refer a relationship where at least one of the members is trans (since there's a difference in both their physical appearance and their perceived appearance)
I tried to ask this in the most polite way possible because it seems that this topic triggered a few people in the comments
If I'm not mistaken the term is Pansexual. But I remember that from talking about Dragon Age Inquisition 5 years ago.

But the language that the LGBT community uses changes more often than their acronym, so that might be out of date.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
And now that everyone has seen it that he´s infact a she, i´m 100% sure that most of the peops want to do Nasty things with Skye :ROFLMAO:
i wanted to do nasty things with him before we saw his body because i knew he had a female body just didn't know how good that body looked, still a little weird for me because i never thought i would ever say it but i wanna fuck that hot guy

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Quick question: If Skye was interested in starting a relationship with MC, how would you classify that relationship? Becasue I understand both straight and gay relationships, but I don't know how to refer a relationship where at least one of the members is trans (since there's a difference in both their physical appearance and their perceived appearance)
I tried to ask this in the most polite way possible because it seems that this topic triggered a few people in the comments

To me this is completely polite and a nice way to ask, while the MC wouldn't be interested in a CIS male (I think I am using that right) like Lee ect, I think if he got involved with Skye, it would be a gay relationship in that 2 ppl who identify as male were dating, where in his relationship with T-Shauna and even Penny would be considered straight because they identify as female in the case of the Trans route versions.

Edit: If I am wrong hear, please correct me, this was just how I saw it, but am open to getting it right!

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So... I've downloaded from both Mega and Nopy, and run on both Mac and Windows — with and without the Gallery mod.... and any which way, when I fire up 9.2, I get this error:

Code:
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Could not find font u'font/NotoSans-Regular.ttf'.
So... missing font. :confused:

Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
To me this is completely polite and a nice way to ask, while the MC wouldn't be interested in a CIS male (I think I am using that right) like Lee ect, I think if he got involved with Skye, it would be a gay relationship in that 2 ppl who identify as male were dating, where in his relationship with T-Shauna and even Penny would be considered straight because they identify as female in the case of the Trans route versions.

Edit: If I am wrong hear, please correct me, this was just how I saw it, but am open to getting it right!
I think you're right. The point is that Skye identifies as male. If our MC — who is indeed cis-male — gets involved with him, that would indeed be a homosexual relationship.

But does it really matter? The two people are attracted to each other. Why do the labels mean anything?

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I think you're right. The point is that Skye identifies as male. If our MC — who is indeed cis-male — gets involved with him, that would indeed be a homosexual relationship.

But does it really matter? The two people are attracted to each other. Why do the labels mean anything?
The labels are all that does matter.

• Angry
Reactions: Jorund

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
that happens even when using a clean new folder cuz I always do and it happened to me too. You just have to roll back a bit and it will fix the missing image errors
That's weird, I do the same and it didn't do that for me. It's clearly something to do with how the images from last update were renamed from day 8 to day 9, but why it would affect some people like that and not others is a mystery.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So... I've downloaded from both Mega and Nopy, and run on both Mac and Windows — with and without the Gallery mod.... and any which way, when I fire up 9.2, I get this error:

Code:
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Could not find font u'font/NotoSans-Regular.ttf'.
So... missing font. :confused:

Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?
Just you, maybe. Post the entire error inside a spoiler tag.

Reactions: Antosha

Markéllisson

Sep 29, 2020
we really need 2 things:
UPDATE PART, like, 9 to 9.5 or something like that

and/or

google drive links, the fastest.
cause every time 3gb download could be harsh for some uploaders

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
One thing I don't like that is a bit irritating is him constantly putting off Jaime's mother.

You would think, considering she's the love of his life and her mother wants to take her away, that fixing things there would be a top priority.

If I was her mother and found out a pool party came before sorting out things with the woman that gave birth to the girl he "claims" to love then i'd be beyond pissed off.

That would be a perma shit list placement and i'd be shitting over that relationship any chance I got, especially to the media.

If my girlfriends mum phoned and said she had an issue with me and wants me and her split up that would be the first thing i'd be sorting out.

None of this nonsense "i'll stick her in a hotel, she'll be fine for a few days and I have friends round for cocktails, it's only my possible future mother in law who hates me, nothing important"...........
He's trying to deal with it, Jamie is one stalling.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes