imaginatus

Feb 23, 2018
1 month of work to give birth to 200 renderings ... Before with the outputs every week it was 150 renderings per update ... It's not April 1 yet ... The only thing that could justify that would be that BD took a vacation but I saw nothing that mentioned it. Yes I am criticizing a little because there are already enough fans here ;-) And I would like to understand the new way of working so it is more of a misunderstanding than a real criticism. Thank you (y)

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I think I have to wait at least 3 or 4 days when the update for the walkthrough comes out for WVM V.0.9.2 right?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
1 month of work to give birth to 200 renderings ... Before with the outputs every week it was 150 renderings per update ... It's not April 1 yet ... The only thing that could justify that would be that BD took a vacation but I saw nothing that mentioned it. Yes I am criticizing a little because there are already enough fans here ;-) And I would like to understand the new way of working so it is more of a misunderstanding than a real criticism. Thank you (y)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
My thoughts on the update without spoilers.

Mabel complainers got a little closure.
Practice was nice.
Harper, I get what she is doing. Respect it. Hope we can be there in a 'coaching' role.
Skye... I mean... Just... Wooof.
Love the new get up with Willow and the plan for fun there.

Overall, a nice update.
What closure? Did scene with handcuffs get changed?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think I have to wait at least 3 or 4 days when the update for the walkthrough comes out for WVM V.0.9.2 right?
No need for the game guide update for this release. There is no trigger content with this release that has been noticed at this point.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Only f95 mods can delete posts for off topic so please don't get upset at other members. If you felt your post wasn't off topic then report it. Just remember to stay on topic about the game, once you go general topics without making it related to WVM or one of the characters there is a good chance it gets removed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Only f95 mods can delete posts for off topic so please don't get upset at other members. If you felt your post wasn't off topic then report it. Just remember to stay on topic about the game, once you go general topics without making it related to WVM or one of the characters there is a good chance it gets removed.
Or raging about other players and how your treated. Tend to keep that to yourself or an actual off topic thread. Else, well don't be surprised if ones post is removed and such.

Now, going back on topic. Skye is a 'he', as he identifies as such. And I get it, it can be confusing for some, myself included, but if some says they identify as such, then at the very least respect it and respond in kind. Otherwise, your dick and asshole. Plain and simple there. There are people who identify as mermaids for christ sake, why else would it be any different.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
MY GAWD!!! Love me some Skye!!!!!! I bet Skye could wrap legs around your hips and dislocate them. MY GAWD!!!! I would hate to get stuck between there during climax..... Once again MY GAWD!!!!!:cool:
What you talking hips? That head would be crushed like a melon.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes