Apr 30, 2023
Yea that is the one thing I could never understand, I mean he has plenty of loyal fans in discord and a few pretty well known devs in his discord so he could easily get a team together to test a build but for some reason he just doesnt and does it on his own.
Now its one of 2 reason, first being there just is no build or the build is a lot smaller then he says.
Second being he has really really bad trust issues and he wants to do everything himself.
I hope its just the 2nd reason and if it is dude just needs to get a grip and let some others test the build and give their opinions already so he can release the shit already.
Well there is one little detail on that thought, any dev that is busy trying to make his own game , will probably do something small if they have the time ...I think that he needs 4-5 loyal fans like you said to test the game and make sure it runs smoothly without problems..As for your idea with BD coworking with other devs well he did something like that in some previous updates...Just before the basketball exhibition match if i remember correct but for that to happen again i think that they would have to either already complete their update or have the update of their game that they are working on nearly ready for release

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
These folks have invented boogiemen or are referencing posts from months ago that I mightve missed and claiming that it's been a "constant attack" on anyone that dares say anything positive about the game. The worst thing I've seen here in a while is someone saying "Oh you sweet summer child" to someone proclaiming they're excited about the new update. They then throw out generalizations with way bigger implications than any "attack" they could possibly be discussing I've seen this year and try to play victim. It's all a joke, and a bad one at that.
i'm starting to think your the boogieman :LOL:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
you can bet your ass it does. the longest it took him was 2 years. ;)
You guys need to remember that it is playoff time. We shouldn't expect NutDrop to actually work on the game while both the NBA and NHL both have their playoffs going on. That would be to much to ask from the person who gives us great comedy gold excuses every time we get a DEV report. Plus also lets no forget that NutDrop has got to be the unluckiest DEV on the entire planet with half of those excuses. ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes