tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
There are people in his discord that would say that is what they are doing.

The discord is very funny in the past few days. General is just spam of gifs - Anyone mentions the update they get flooded out with gifs and muted by mods. Anyone complains or mentions it in other channels even those that have been used for that for the past 3 years get muted/banned

Last update was basically "Not dead, still working on it, dont have a date but soon.." that was 3 days ago.
It's comforting to know that as I get older some things will never change.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
rubbish, in the cult of suspended disbelief there is always an update "coming soon". jokes aside i don't think even braindroppings believes he could get away with that. whether he releases an update before 2025 is another story, but the update is always 'just a week away'.
And Gilligan was on a 3 hour tour...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
good god WTF???

this guy is really the worst person some could imagine.... :rolleyes:

for weeks episode 14 was finished and all there was was missing stuff from ep13.
and now he is working on finalizing THE FIRST HALF of episode 14??? WTF???

this dude contradicts himself so much that its not even funny anymore.
and playtesting after 2 weeks of playtesting??? REALLY????

and how often did we heard that he is dealing with life stuff,and of course he is sick again... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

boy oh boy that dude has really more than one screw loose in the head......:sick::sick:

but remember : it will be out sooon..... :whistle: :whistle:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It a dialogue problem not him ofc. The dialogue that he got from ChatGPT wasn't up to his standard that he has to train it to fit his taste.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Sorry everyone, English is not my native language and I don't quite understand a sentence here, "Pledges will remain paused until all the things are out."
Does this mean that at this moment, now, DB has the patreon payments on pause or that he will pause them as soon as everything is out?
Payments are paused right now, and he'll resume once both ep 13 and 14 are out.

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
Sorry everyone, English is not my native language and I don't quite understand a sentence here, "Pledges will remain paused until all the things are out."
Does this mean that at this moment, now, DB has the patreon payments on pause or that he will pause them as soon as everything is out?
Payment is paused at the moment. He said in one of his update reports that he will pause payment until end of the year, when he misses one of the dates (10.08. ep 13 or ep.14 two weeks later). Before everthing realy went to shit for BD, he write in one of his updatereports that it was a dump mistake to promise that and that he will need the money for his family. So he will only pause it until ep. 14 is released. I think one of the big reasons his discord and patron turend on hin.
Seeing how fast he works at the moment, he made a big mistake with that. I beleve we see the new year earlyer then the end of episode 14.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
If I remember right the original timeline for episode 13 being complete was the end of October of last year. So it's been worse then that if we're not looking at the modified timeline from after his February release.
jup right that was the orginal plan once.the next was if i remember correctly to bring out episode 13+14 together in february 24 and then everything gone downhill pretty fast.

Reactions: tslojr

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
*shrugs* i stopped paying attention to his discord when he failed to make his deadline and said "ill pause patreon donations till next year... and what was it... 1 day.. maybe 2 where he posted "Im unpausing them if you dont like it unsubscribe" All it did was show his colors that many of us started seeing months ago.

Apr 30, 2023
*shrugs* i stopped paying attention to his discord when he failed to make his deadline and said "ill pause patreon donations till next year... and what was it... 1 day.. maybe 2 where he posted "Im unpausing them if you dont like it unsubscribe" All it did was show his colors that many of us started seeing months ago.
check this out

Oct 19, 2020
So got sick then his family gonna get sick. After that either Dion or Mack will be or even both them will get sick.

Almost 1/4 of the month passed. Still no update. If i were a supporter. I would have get the shotgun and start to hunt some ducks.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes