Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Still working on dialogue for ep 13,eh? 2 weeks of playtesting the „finished episode“ just wasn‘t enough. This guy contradicts himself so many times…. Even the dumbest of his supporters should realize by now that they can‘t trust this guy.
Guess that’s the positive thing about being a cult leader. No matter what he does, they keep defending him. Even if his story changes multiple times

Apr 30, 2023
So got sick then his family gonna get sick. After that either Dion or Mack will be or even both them will get sick.

Almost 1/4 of the month passed. Still no update. If i were a supporter. I would have get the shotgun and start to hunt some ducks.
the way BD has been handling things since he began this whole project , i believe that there will not be any new update at least until early of 2025

Nov 6, 2023
How anyone can believe his bullshit at this point is completely beyond me. Let's not forget that he was supposedly "done" and playtesting episodes 13 and 14 less than a month ago in preparation for release, but now he's back to working on dialogue for E13.

Anyone who believes this dev had anything ready to ship during the last round of missed deadlines is completely delusional. He has nothing and is just going to keep milking the paypigs for as long as possible. Can't even say I feel sorry for the people still paying, tbh.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Still working on dialogue for ep 13,eh? 2 weeks of playtesting the „finished episode“ just wasn‘t enough. This guy contradicts himself so many times…. Even the dumbest of his supporters should realize by now that they can‘t trust this guy.
Guess that’s the positive thing about being a cult leader. No matter what he does, they keep defending him. Even if his story changes multiple times
isnt contradiction ,...it is what it is,...some ppl call that scamming,some others just simple theft,others can come with some other conspiracy theories,for me is just he doesnt care anymore,and bcs so many time his crazy bunch of supporters where ok with this he is just give to them what they expected,.....more of coming soon....noneone can say is he lossing it? nah this is straight up lying and bothcing when ppl complain,...at this point even when it sadme to say this .,i really hope this come to and end ,.is a must ,...and to someone do the final grand lupin and send tp patreon a incest patch ,.....

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
omg, i left fore wacation 4 weeks ago and i am glad to se i dident miss shit ;)
lol like 100 pages of coments since i left and all i can se is more BD BS

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
Just as a past 30 days recap lol

August 10: Supposed to release 2nd half of episode 13 - posted the night before on the tracker that was having issues packaging the update and on the 10th multiple deadlines for release were posted and supposedly Ren’Py expert “Morbil” was supposed to be helping break up the game to smaller packages.
This supposed work to fix the packaging went on for 2 or 3 days before he said “in trying to fix it I broke shit really bad and need time to fix it - indicating that he has only one copy of the project. He wait it would be out including all of episode 14 be the end of August

August 29th: posted that he was ready to go (had also posted on the 28th and 27th that he was in track and laid out a plan for release. He was going to release the rest of episide 13 and all of episode 14 scene by scene (never explained why) but that the first release would be before 12pm eastern time on the 30th and then mid day for 2nd and evening/night for 3rd

Posted at 7am eastern time on the 30th that he was making a “small pivot” and going to release part 1 and 2 together because part 2 is only 100 renders so in his words no reason to release only that.
Posted at 320pm eastern time that he was going to now bundle all releases today to one release instead of 3 and it will come out “decently late” in the evening because “irl stuff” also said that pledges would be paused until Daliha scene was out.
Many smaller non consequential posts later with changing timelines on releases and what not. Basic “sorry still coming out just taking longer” bs and now pledges paused until all episode 14 out which was supposed to release scene by scene through early September

Then the early morning of the 31st he proceeds to of his own words “crash out” after dropping a dev update that basically boils down to “I don’t like the update and I think you will hate it too so I am afraid to release it”

Many people say to just release it and he goes basically radio silent

Mods decide to be petty and ban/mute any who ask for updates and 6hr slow mode in general ensues and many other hijinks including a total close of messaging in general.

Now the word is what was recently posted here…. Nothing because he can’t be trusted a single iota.

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022

August 10: Supposed to release 2nd half of episode 13 - posted the night before on the tracker that was having issues packaging the update and on the 10th multiple deadlines for release were posted and supposedly Ren’Py expert “Morbil” was supposed to be helping break up the game to smaller packages.
This supposed work to fix the packaging went on for 2 or 3 days before he said “in trying to fix it I broke shit really bad and need time to fix it - indicating that he has only one copy of the project. He wait it would be out including all of episode 14 be the end of August

August 29th: posted that he was ready to go (had also posted on the 28th and 27th that he was in track and laid out a plan for release. He was going to release the rest of episide 13 and all of episode 14 scene by scene (never explained why) but that the first release would be before 12pm eastern time on the 30th and then mid day for 2nd and evening/night for 3rd

Posted at 7am eastern time on the 30th that he was making a “small pivot” and going to release part 1 and 2 together because part 2 is only 100 renders so in his words no reason to release only that.
Posted at 320pm eastern time that he was going to now bundle all releases today to one release instead of 3 and it will come out “decently late” in the evening because “irl stuff” also said that pledges would be paused until Daliha scene was out.
Many smaller non consequential posts later with changing timelines on releases and what not. Basic “sorry still coming out just taking longer” bs and now pledges paused until all episode 14 out which was supposed to release scene by scene through early September

Then the early morning of the 31st he proceeds to of his own words “crash out” after dropping a dev update that basically boils down to “I don’t like the update and I think you will hate it too so I am afraid to release it”

Mods decide to be petty and ban/mute any who ask for updates and 6hr slow mode in general ensues and many other hijinks including a total close of messaging in general.

Now the word is what was recently posted here…. Nothing because he can’t be trusted a single iota.
well shit. the drama intencifyes ;)
but dident he promise to pause pledges to 2025 if the whole update wasent oute last month ?
lol the lvl of BS is fucking impresive

hic86

Jul 24, 2022

You caught most of it, but skipped the timeline of the 15th

Reactions: mofonistik

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
You caught most of it, but skipped the timeline of the 15th
You are right that I did not mention the 15th specifically because that was included in the below lol

This was also the day that people started talking more negatively in his discord and pointing out all the money he earns and whatnot but it does not change the fact that really the end of the Month was the next "Official" release date

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Lots of posts about Braindrop and how horrible he is. Well I have never given him money, but I have played WVM many times, and I enjoy it. I like most of the characters, but main thing is I have enjoyed it.

I don't feel I have any place to talk shit about the developer, it's his game, and I look forward to a new update. But at the end of the day. I don't pay him. So I understand if you pay him and you are frustrated.

I just figure I am lucky I got to play for free.... Braindrop has a ton of Patreon subs, so he does not need to release it for free here... he could be an ass and just stop putting the game here. I think if I was him.... I would stop giving it for free, hardly anyone says anything nice about the game or him. Most people on here just complain.

well anyway I am sure all of the negative comments will spur the developer to give you more free content even faster.

But WVM is still one of my favorite games... hate on me if you want... I don't care.
peace.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Braindrop has a ton of Patreon subs, so he does not need to release it for free here... he could be an ass and just stop putting the game here. I think if I was him.... I would stop giving it for free, hardly anyone says anything nice about the game or him. Most people on here just complain.
I have to ask this, what makes you think that braindrop is sharing WVM for free here in F95?

I ask this, because as far as I know braindrop left this site once he started getting critics and complaints here, and WVM updates are shared here, not by him, but by some supporter that has acess to the uploads and shares them with us.

Some DEV´s started by posting their AVN´s here in F95 to get visibility, and then created accounts on patreon, subscribe star, etc, where supporters pay money to DEV´s to support their work.

Some of those DEV´s do share their updates here, after all paying supporters getting acess first.

braindrop is NOT one of those DEV´s, he doesnt even respect the supporters that pay him money to develop his AVN, so why would he share it with us, no paying pirates?

In fact many of the members that you see here "complaning" were once paying supporters of WVM, until the day they saw that he his a scammer, with a long history of bad excuses for not releasing updates, so why keep paying a guy for doing nothing?

I do like WVM, but I cant stand braindrop, sorry not sorry.

Last edited:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Lots of posts about Braindrop and how horrible he is. Well I have never given him money, but I have played WVM many times, and I enjoy it. I like most of the characters, but main thing is I have enjoyed it.

I don't feel I have any place to talk shit about the developer, it's his game, and I look forward to a new update. But at the end of the day. I don't pay him. So I understand if you pay him and you are frustrated.

I just figure I am lucky I got to play for free.... Braindrop has a ton of Patreon subs, so he does not need to release it for free here... he could be an ass and just stop putting the game here. I think if I was him.... I would stop giving it for free, hardly anyone says anything nice about the game or him. Most people on here just complain.

well anyway I am sure all of the negative comments will spur the developer to give you more free content even faster.

But WVM is still one of my favorite games... hate on me if you want... I don't care.
peace.
lol you should really avoid pimps

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I have to ask this, what makes you think that BraindDrop is sharing WVM for free here in F95?

I ask this, because as far as I know BrainDrop left this site once he started getting critics and complaints here, and WVM updates are shared here, not by him, but by some supporter that has acess to the uploads and shares them with us.

Some DEV´s started by posting their AVN´s here in F95 to get visibility, and then created accounts on patreon, subscribe star, etc, where supporters pay money to DEV´s to support their work.

Some of those DEV´s do share their updates here, after all paying supporters getting acess first.

BrainDrop is NOT one of those DEV´s, he doesnt even respect the supporters that pay him money to develop his AVN, so why would he share it with us, no paying pirates?

In fact many of the members that you see here "complaning" were once paying supporters of WVM, until the day they saw that he his a scammer, with a long history of bad excuses for not releasing updates, so why keep paying a guy for doing nothing?

I do like WVM, but I cant stand braindrop, sorry not sorry.
maybe that is true, I don't know. But I think he could have it removed if he wanted to. And if you say most of the people bitching here are ex-patreons... why bitch here if he never comes here anymore???

Reactions: Shadow74
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes