Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
maybe that is true, I don't know. But I think he could have it removed if he wanted to. And if you say most of the people bitching here are ex-patreons... why bitch here if he never comes here anymore???
For one, what Better Cock Spock said:
Because you can't bitch in his Patreon or Discord, the mods execute you for crimes against the state.
Anyone that who is unfortunate to place a comment on his discord or patreon that hurts braindrops feelings gets banned and the post is deleted.

The reason we post here is not for braindrop to read our comments on him, we do it because here we can speak freely, and some members say that reading the comments on this thread is more entertaining than WVM itself, and its a good stress reliever.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Lots of posts about Braindrop and how horrible he is. Well I have never given him money, but I have played WVM many times, and I enjoy it. I like most of the characters, but main thing is I have enjoyed it.

I don't feel I have any place to talk shit about the developer, it's his game, and I look forward to a new update. But at the end of the day. I don't pay him. So I understand if you pay him and you are frustrated.

I just figure I am lucky I got to play for free.... Braindrop has a ton of Patreon subs, so he does not need to release it for free here... he could be an ass and just stop putting the game here. I think if I was him.... I would stop giving it for free, hardly anyone says anything nice about the game or him. Most people on here just complain.

well anyway I am sure all of the negative comments will spur the developer to give you more free content even faster.

But WVM is still one of my favorite games... hate on me if you want... I don't care.
peace.
Lots of posts about Bobby robber and how horrible he is. Well I have never given him my wallet or jewelry, but I did buy a pair of earrings from him, and I enjoy it.

I don't feel I have any place to talk shit about the robber, it's his job, and I look forward to some cheap stolen goods. But at the end of the day. he doesn't rob me. So I understand if you got robbed and you are frustrated.

I just figure I am lucky I got to buy stolen goods for cheap.... Bobby has a ton of victims, so he does not need to give pennies to the homeless... he could be an ass and just stop selling his primo, high quality, cheap stolen goods. I think if I was him.... I would stop selling his stolen goods so for SO SO cheap, hardly anyone says anything nice about the goods or him. Most people on here just complain.

well anyway I am sure all of the negative comments will spur the robber to sell you his stolen goods for even cheaper prices.

But WVM is still one of my favorite games... hate on me if you want... I don't care.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
STOP THINKING IT IS
Blueray, MATY76 was asking, not thinking.

this game is abandoned?
MATY76, what we have at this point is the DEV braindrop, giving us all kind of excuses for not posting the update.
So to answer your question, while braindrop keep saying he will publish an update at some point, the game is not abandoned.
However, being braindrop the uncertain creature he is, we can never be sure.
So, my advice to you is, wait and see.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
THOUGHT POLICE? WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS!!!!!
I'm sorry, I got sick and then I asked my sister in law to log into my account (I swear she's a real person) to moderate for me but she caught what I had then my wife caught it and I had to take care of her so I asked my wife's boyfriend if he could log into my account to moderate but he ended up losing internet.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I'm sorry, I got sick and then I asked my sister in law to log into my account (I swear she's a real person) to moderate for me but she caught what I had then my wife caught it and I had to take care of her so I asked my wife's boyfriend if he could log into my account to moderate but he ended up losing internet.
Sound awfully like a BD alibi, hmmmm

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Lots of posts about Braindrop and how horrible he is. Well I have never given him money, but I have played WVM many times, and I enjoy it. I like most of the characters, but main thing is I have enjoyed it.

I don't feel I have any place to talk shit about the developer, it's his game, and I look forward to a new update. But at the end of the day. I don't pay him. So I understand if you pay him and you are frustrated.

I just figure I am lucky I got to play for free.... Braindrop has a ton of Patreon subs, so he does not need to release it for free here... he could be an ass and just stop putting the game here. I think if I was him.... I would stop giving it for free, hardly anyone says anything nice about the game or him. Most people on here just complain.

well anyway I am sure all of the negative comments will spur the developer to give you more free content even faster.

peace.
It's definitely my favorite game and I'm not a patron of it either... but it's very sad to see the things that are happening.

Ishbaal

Sep 9, 2023
Good one :ROFLMAO:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
but what about your cat....something must have happened there tooo......lol

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
After the pool party it says it's no longer day 10 but day 32 because of a timeline rework of the first 9 days that would be released in early 2023. Is that rework still not out? Because the latest version from the OP doesn't contain it and it's mid 2024.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
After the pool party it says it's no longer day 10 but day 32 because of a timeline rework of the first 9 days that would be released in early 2023. Is that rework still not out? Because the latest version from the OP doesn't contain it and it's mid 2024.
It's not his fault, he's been hit with tragedy after tragedy! God has a vendetta against him, and it's up to us to keep him alive! Just subscribe for at LEAST $20 a month, and soon we'll get that sweet, sweet Season 1 rework—he never breaks a promise!
Futurama Nibbler Innocent Sailor.gif

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
At the day of the first game you run into a girl called Bea in the Hallways:
Screenshot_9.png
Who is she? Was she mentioned before? I cannot remember her at all. How does the MC know her?

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
At the day of the first game you run into a girl called Bea in the Hallways:
View attachment 4011962
Who is she? Was she mentioned before? I cannot remember her at all. How does the MC know her?
for that i am afraid you have to wait for the rework to come out,because there will be a few more that you don´t know where the MC knows them from.
Stop criticizing Braindrop! :mad::mad::mad:
Just because the story is proceeding as if the rework was already in place, making events and characters like this totally confusing, it isn't his fault! Just subscribe for AT LEAST $43 a month, and everything will be fine! Go to the Discord, there's nothing! Nothing but good vibes! It isn't for whiners though, so fix your attitude! The mods keep the place nice and tidy :giggle:
Simpsons Independent Thought Alarm 1.gif

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Just because the story is proceeding as if the rework was already in place, making events and characters like this totally confusing, it isn't his fault! Just subscribe for AT LEAST $43 a month, and everything will be fine! Go to the Discord, there's nothing! Nothing but good vibes! It isn't for whiners though, so fix your attitude! The mods keep the place nice and tidy :giggle:
View attachment 4012033
no can do i am banned on his pantreon :p :whistle:

Reactions: Aurorasnow

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
View attachment 4012033
Stop complaining about people asking simple questions here. If you have a problem with it, just leave.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes