robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
personally if WVM was only available as pay to play, i would never have played it. for what it is, it's not worth my money. and never has been even when it had decent time between updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
Anyone wanna make bets if we reach 1 year without update and just "excuses"?
Nope, after 7 months, he paused the pledges. he will publish e14 and receive money in october at the latest. im sure he'll release e13 and e14 and these episodes will be ridiculous than usual :poop:. he will not make unnecessary promises when there is no money left to milk.

If he re-begin the pledges and make BS excuses without updates, he will lose a lot of subs this time.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Nope, after 7 months, he paused the pledges. he will publish e14 and receive money in october at the latest. im sure he'll release e13 and e14 and these episodes will be ridiculous than usual :poop:. he will not make unnecessary promises when there is no money left to milk.

If he re-begin the pledges and make BS excuses without updates, he will lose a lot of subs this time.
in his latest "lifesign" dumbass post he plain admitted it that he did not even finished episode 14.
he is in the finishing touches for the first part of episode 14.

he had nothing to update in the first place in the time the fuss begann in the beginning of august,and now he is laying low to somehow to try to create some content because he knows that it is needed this time.

he did not expected that his discord was beginning to shitstorm against him too so now it is urgent.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022

He hasn't even dropped below 3,200 subs, even with the shit show that has been July and August.

If he hasn't taken a major hit yet, it is kinda scary to think what he has to do to actually get clocked.

Reactions: jish55 and EJW

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
He hasn't even dropped below 3,200 subs, even with the shit show that has been July and August.

If he hasn't taken a major hit yet, it is kinda scary to think what he has to do to actually get clocked.
Someone would have to discover something about him IRL and "cancel" him. Even then, he'd just have to open back up under a new name and start a new game, which he wants to do anyway judging by the amount of foot dragging, double talking and lying to cover up other lies, that we've been seeing more of lately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hic86

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

well so long the pledges are paused no one is in a hurry to unpledge.
because he paused the payment every supporter who want to leave will probably wait because nobody who already is a supporter will not be charged so no harm in waiting what will happen next right???
only when he unpauses the payments and seeing what happens after that will show how many supporters he has/will loose.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

There's an old saying mostly about politicians. He'd have to be caught in bed with a live man or a dead woman to lose. Pretty sure BD could be taken into the emergency room with a perforated colon and 32 gerbils up his ass and his support still wouldn't drop. His followers are closer to a religion than a fan base at this point.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
He has lost about 130 supporters in the last week. Not enough to make it an emergency for him work.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
What I hope is that people in his discord continue to criticize him without fear of being banned. Only that way we can still reminds him of his bullshit.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
No, but the dissent in Discord and the subsequent crackdown must've been worrying for him. His safe space was becoming quite negative.
True, i don't think i have ever seen that happen before in that discord. There were like 1500 messages in the span of a few hours criticizing and telling him to release whatever was ready at the time.
The mods had to lock the chat for a time, and now all that's allowed until the update is ready is "vibing"(more like coping :KEK: )

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What I hope is that people in his discord continue to criticize him without fear of being banned. Only that way we can still reminds him of his bullshit.
well not possible at this time because the mods threatend to ban and kick everybody who beginns asking questions again until the update is out.
in the meantime the hardcore cultists are spamming the channel with annoying gifs giving positive "vibe" they call it :sick:
i say i give it maybe two or three weeks more but then sooner or later it will beginn again if nothing happens regarding the update and they won´t be able to stop the questions coming again without locking the comments.
sometimes it already happens some people logging in discord and asking about the update,and the only answer they get is check the pinned messages and after that they spam the channel again with gifs so nobody has the nervs to beginn a conversation.....

Last edited:

BoomBoomy

Jun 3, 2022
Boo, I just want to suck on Rainn's jumbo nips. But even if the game ever gets updated it'll never happen because MC's face will have to be covered with a black box or else the Discordians won't be able to self insert and will feel like they're getting cucked.

Was the rework ever finished so we can see what's up with c4, 8chan and Oprah or is that also a bunch of BS?

Hyuki

Dec 12, 2019
I’d like to believe BD but every update has been ‘nearly finished’ on a completely different thing that retcons the last. The progress reports are fake. And Dionyx obviously doesn’t exist

Feb 2, 2024
(Heavy, heavy spoilers for almost the entire update)

Just how many spoilers are we talking about?
Subscribers are not saying a word.
What I wouldn't give for a trailer or something of upcoming events right about now.
A sneak peak of all the good stuff we are missing.

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Boo, I just want to suck on Rainn's jumbo nips. But even if the game ever gets updated it'll never happen because MC's face will have to be covered with a black box or else the Discordians won't be able to self insert and will feel like they're getting cucked.

Was the rework ever finished so we can see what's up with c4, 8chan and Oprah or is that also a bunch of BS?
really... so many beautiful breasts in this work. and I'll never be able to suck Rachel's breasts because MC has a black box on his head. shit this made me more depressed

Apr 30, 2023

The fact that MC has no face was seemed always rediculous to me...I mean there is not one reasonable reason for the dev not to add face to the mc

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes