Feb 2, 2024
Yes Noelle, she looked so small behind the pillow, or whatever she was doing hiding there.
Yes Dalliah is tiny but somehow I thought she was taller.
Mc Kensey seems to be getting closer to Mc a lot closer.
The cute date finally happens, yes the cute date.
I see that somebody lost some weight. I wonder how the rest of her looks.
I see the kenji is back. I thought he lost his playing arm in the accident and was rotting away in some hospital. I wouldn't be surprised if the enemy drafted him to play with them against MC.
Oh yeah, and all the good sex stuff that comes with the story, we don't get enough of.
All that seems to have been taken place around Halloween time, who can say, but it would be nice to see an update by then.

Last edited:

x21

Mar 28, 2018
Mc Kensey seems to be getting closer to Mc a lot closer.
That's someone new, unless mackenzie got a face tattoo.

I'm most suprised by the last one, thought we'd be waiting longer for eden's sextape. Dunno why he decided to dig the hole this deep for something that didn't even exist yet. Dunno why I'm even trying to make sense of it.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
A few more images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
weird.....
no spoilerposts or even a post from Brainfart in 5 days so where do this images come from??????
some of this are from his last post with "spoiler" images from 31.08.2024,but some of that was not even postet on discord....

how old are these i wonder..... :unsure: :unsure:

Feb 2, 2024
weird.....
no spoilerposts or even a post from Brainfart in 5 days so where do this images come from??????
some of this are from his last post with "spoiler" images from 31.08.2024,but some of that was not even postet on discord....

They came from our imaginification.
Anyone who can draw has the ability to do the same.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
weird.....

BD posted them on discord on August 31st, there's even a few more.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
From the spoiler images there clearly a lack of sex contrast to what BD had said, which is there is a problem with too much sex.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sure, no context though because i'm too lazy to copy the text too :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I were deluded enough to still be on his Discord (meaning I'd believe his every word), I'd say fuck Ren'Py and just post the images in a zip folder, and include a pdf of the script. Bypass the "compiling issue" and still release the update.

But then I'd be kicked from the server :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes