Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Damn right about that, plus the story is good.
You know, it‘s one thing if you say it has okayish renders, but claiming it has a good story (or a story in general) ?? With that you lost every ounce of respect I had for you.
How on earth can somebody be this delusional? Jesus Christ, the indoctrination is strong in this one… :geek:

Feb 2, 2024
Can we keep this thread to WVM and the occasional quip about a different game? We dont need three pages discussing another game.
You know, it‘s one thing if you say it has okayish renders, but claiming it has a good story (or a story in general) ?? With that you lost every ounce of respect I had for you.
How on earth can somebody be this delusional? Jesus Christ, the indoctrination is strong in this one… :geek:
Then come back in 2025 so you can complain some more.

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
Then come back in 2025 so you can complain some more.
It's kind of what this thread is for at this point. BD is a spiteful creature with a long memory.

Rather than seeing the early complaints (from months, years ago even) as constructive criticism, he saw it as an attack and doubled down. If people want something to actually happen, they shouldn't complain around him... it only causes things to get worse. All it takes for him to start dragging the production cycle out is for one person to complain on a platform where he can see it. He bans the complainant and adds another delay, this one more prominent or with a dreadful excuse scarcely anyone could believe. Now, more people complain. Repeat the cycle, and it eventually turns into what has made this thread so promising. Even if this thread were closed, a forum-wide rule were made to ban commentary on BD/WVM, and he bans all of his detractors from Discord, BD would never let it go: He'll just remember that time people complained.

At this point, people should just stop looking for a WVM update and just enjoy the commentary. The excuses are more and more absurd everyday, bordering on what makes a Picasso so valuable as art (hint: it isn't the quality, it's the madness).

Last edited:

furkawee

Jun 24, 2021
At this point, people should just stop looking for a WVM update and just enjoy the commentary. The excuses are more and more absurd everyday, bordering on what makes a Picasso so valuable as art (hint: it isn't the quality, it's the madness).
This is literally the only reason I'm subbed to this thread - to see the new drama as it unfolds. WVM is never going to actually finish, so it now lives as simply drama-fodder for amusement of the viewers watching it's "development".

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
This is literally the only reason I'm subbed to this thread - to see the new drama as it unfolds. WVM is never going to actually finish, so it now lives as simply drama-fodder for amusement of the viewers watching it's "development".
Yeah Braindrip became the lolcow of this forum and I, for one, am here almost exclusively for that.

Reactions: Shadow74
Aug 18, 2019
you know, this game is OVER ... just think about it for a second ... say he released EP 13 in it's entirety for Halloween, and then 14 for Christmas, and we'll fantasize that the mythical EP 15 comes out for Valentine's Day

when do you think the cohesive conclusion comes in? you going to wait another 4 years for 3 updates that "rushes" to some BS ending? the thread is a bastion for those that really hoped for something great from this game, but, this is the end of the line

this game has Stage 4 Terminal Brain Cancer :/

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
you know, this game is OVER ... just think about it for a second ... say he released EP 13 in it's entirety for Halloween, and then 14 for Christmas, and we'll fantasize that the mythical EP 15 comes out for Valentine's Day
Damn, would be kinda crazy to see episode 13 release on the one year anniversary of it's original release date.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
No. Dionyx is McKenzies alter ego.
And she is BDs alter ego.
It's a vicious cycle... :KEK:
BD absolutely speedran this iteration of creating an imaginary friend to blame for delays. McKenzie was mentioned repeatedly for months. I think Dionyx has already been forgotten.

It's kind of what this thread is for at this point. BD is a spiteful creature with a long memory.
BD's entire shtick has been that he pretends to be humble and is actually incredibly vain and spiteful. You don't like duck faces? Fuck you, everyone is facially deformed. You want incest even after he said it wouldn't happen? Fuck you, MC is constantly kissing and groping his family. You want Harper more than any other girl? Fuck you, here's a Harper side-story with censored nudity. Etc.

when do you think the cohesive conclusion comes in? you going to wait another 4 years for 3 updates that "rushes" to some BS ending?
The game went from a projected five year project to a projected ten year project and we still haven't seen the first regular season game in the first of four years for the MC. Even if BD got back to the habits he had in the first 1-2 years the game was being developed, given the insane number of women in the harem I honestly don't think the scope of this game is such that it could ever be finished in essentially any way.

Anyone know of ChatVN or anything yet??
You can already almost do this with AI Dungeon and NovelAI. The only issue is that their best image generation models right now have content filters, so you either can't generate sex or have to use one of the lower quality models.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Wonder if tomorrow he would actually have a report to deliver about the progress of the fkin game or just another message on Discord "still alive me working no sleep awhoogaa"

Reactions: NotTheReal16
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes