sandora85

Oct 15, 2017
Well BD is so shitty you don't even track his lies or excuses.Every 3 month come here and write a comment.(FU Brain Drop and FU who throw him free money)

Koros104

Nov 10, 2020
Who the heck is Dionyx
Dionyx was supposedly a close, trusted friend who Braindrop thought could set him straight and ensure a good release schedule. Dionyx was hired on and granted the ability to upload WVM, and was slated to release the update regardless of what Braindrop had finished. The idea was that this would be the kick needed to get Braindrop's engine running properly. If he was done in time, great; if he wasn't done, so be it, consequences would come.

So what Braindrop apparently did was screw up his compiler, which he was apparently never using during the process of building and testing WVM prior to releases. Which is probably the best possible way he could have stopped this apparent trusted friend from doing his job. He proceeded to rescind control from Dionyx so that he, again, couldn't do his job. Braindrop has apparently been deadlocked by his own mental blocks and personal issues since.

Some people don't believe Dionyx exists - that he's just an imaginary friend that Braindrop made up for sympathy points. But if Braindrop is telling the truth, he just screwed over his good friend and his audience in a series of questionable moves.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Boltter

Oct 13, 2023
they are literally censoring the chat now, some people commented how the update still isn't out and that its ridiculous, someone said look more trolls to ban, I said expressing frustration isn't trolling, all comments removed. Literally only thing that is happening is the same handful of people posting the same gif of a dog multiple times a day, every day for the last 2 fucking weeks. its a total shit show

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
they are literally censoring the chat now, some people commented how the update still isn't out and that its ridiculous, someone said look more trolls to ban, I said expressing frustration isn't trolling, all comments removed. Literally only thing that is happening is the same handful of people posting the same gif of a dog multiple times a day, every day for the last 2 fucking weeks. its a total shit show
Got any snippings of those?

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

Boltter

Oct 13, 2023
Nah, the whole exchange was between like 4 people myself included, everyone made 1 comment and all were just removed. then back to posting the dog gif

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
yup yup if they don´t stop that,people will maybe start to show their frustrations on pantreon comments where every fucking member can see it and the mods can not delete it.....

the fuse is burning the idiots on discord are just too dumb to see it.
the "vibing" is making them confused in the head.
but come to think about it who is the bigger troll?

the idiots spamming the discord channel with gifs to "vibe" or some people asking about news about an update..... :unsure:

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The game went from a projected five year project to a projected ten year project and we still haven't seen the first regular season game in the first of four years for the MC. Even if BD got back to the habits he had in the first 1-2 years the game was being developed, given the insane number of women in the harem I honestly don't think the scope of this game is such that it could ever be finished in essentially any way.
In fairness, the game was only ever intended to be 1 year of college, not a full college experience. MC just has to go to college for 1 year so that he becomes eligible for the NBA Draft. Of course, the fact that we still haven't even had the first real game yet still means there's a long way to go.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I remember u. Used to post mindshits and don't believe he's not milking. Are u still thinking the same? :devilish:
I never thought he wasn't milking, every time I was talking shit about him I was being shut down by his true believers brown noses, get your stories straight before accusing

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes