Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Your post almost comes across as victim blaming
"Whining causes paused updates, causes stress, causes problems, causes slower updates."
Whatever his actual intent when making that argument .... it is exactly that . There is no way he is spinning the tale that somehow the "overflow and absurd amount of complaints" is negatively affecting BD's creativity and the quality of the game . Not only it does not work that way for most games , but in this instance it's easy to disprove hogwash . If Braindrop felt truly beholden to negative opinions and critics , he'd have already fixed some of the sources of ridicule . Like the Blackbox or the duckfaces . He'd also have buckled under pressure and put back the constantly requested incest elements , even on separate patches and platforms .
Instead he proudly doubled down , and always did his thing . He chose to bait his audience , to lie about deadlines and stuff , created fake staff , and never gave one hint of listening to any feedback about the direction of the game .

Last edited:

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Someone should make a mod that changes every female in the game to some form of family member. Cousin or sister or whatever else. Then we see if we can get him banned from patreon for incest content. It probably wouldn't work but can you imagine how fucking hilarious it would be if it did.

Feb 2, 2024
Someone should make a mod that changes every female in the game to some form of family member. Cousin or sister or whatever else. Then we see if we can get him banned from patreon for incest content. It probably wouldn't work but can you imagine how fucking hilarious it would be if it did.
A fan made patch?
Too much work.
Maybe it could work with Rachell, Shaundra and Jamie since they are very close and almost always together.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Of course. Maybe sobbing, crying, whining, self pity, new promise to get better and set a new deadline.

Now we got NOTHING :devilish:
Nah moments of silence are better for gaslighters and scam artists . They expect outrage and hotflash bout of anger to fade over time and days . That people will move on in the "news cycle" to complain or discuss something else . And to be fair it often works . if he kept apologizing weekly , he'd just feed that anger

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
Of course. Maybe sobbing, crying, whining, self pity, new promise to get better and set a new deadline.

Now we got NOTHING :devilish:
His comments over the last month seem to go in a bizar direction though. It kinda boils down to 'hey guys, I finished the update you all paid me to make. I just really don't like how it turned out and don't know what to do now.' I really feel at some point he has to release something to his paying Patrons. This can't go on to much longer I feel.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The thought of not getting anything by 2025 was crazy a month ago, but now? I don't know.
Just imagine:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4041291
Say isn't the teacher's underage son in this game? That's against Patreon's rules now, Corrupted Kingdom actually got banned for having the MC's kids in it. Maybe some bored people should just mass report it and we can all watch the fireworks.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
What was that in response to? I’d love some details on that deal. Is it any update or all of 13 and 14. If that includes 14 I can definitely see him failing. Not that he would keep his word.
I think the person he responded to was banned and their messages deleted, that day was fucking crazy, the server was about to go up in flames.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
nope but they delete all comments or questions about the update.
they do nothing but spamming the channel with gifs "vibing" they call it.
saying that will be that way until the update gets out.
The discord needed a second vibing channel, didn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: YepperCause
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes