krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
At this point a Sim Game based on farming patreon pledges while postponing releases of an hypothetical visual novel would be a far more interesting game to play. Something like BrainDead's Happy Farmland.

• Haha
Reactions: pecard255

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
it happend a few times in the last few days that from time to time some user logs in and asks a question the mods not likes.

but i think the mods are getting more and more pissed about people coming and asking questions that are related to the missing update or asking about the spamming in the channel :D

when it happens they delete the comment and sometimes mute the user too.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Screenshot_1.jpg

he is aliveeeeee ^^

i don´t know why but i come to think maybee one or both of the mods are alter egos from brainfart.
reading these text got me thinking.
one of the mods there has the same thinking like this brainfart text here....

Last edited:

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
View attachment 4042281

he is aliveeeeee ^^

i don´t know why but i come to think maybee one or both of the mods are alter egos from brainfart.
So he pretty much issues an indirect threat that if people complain about the update taking too long it's going to take longer? I don't advocate beating people up, but I wouldn't be too upset if someone dragged this guy through a cactus patch.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
View attachment 4041561 View attachment 4041562 View attachment 4041563 View attachment 4041564

well there it is.
it is slowly starting to piss off some users in discord the whole exaggerated gif spamming "vibing" shit.
you can not make a conversation of whatever without some idiots posting spam gifs between the texts.
Well those "Mods" (certainly not an alt account of Braindrop, they would never make a fake persona to shift blame..... perish the thought) can suck a fat one.

Anyone still defending this crap at this stage can just assumed to be Braindrop doing anything but making a game.

Maybe PETA got into him for cruelty to Ducks. At this stage whatever we throw out is 10 times more believable than the verbal diarehea coming from that particular con man.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 4042281

he is aliveeeeee ^^

That is without a doubt the biggest middle finger a dev can do. This is even further evidence he didn't even attempt to actually work on the game until recently when he was starting to piss off his cult and realized he was about to lose a lot of money. So now he's in chaos mode trying to catch up as best as possible so that he doesn't lose too many supporters.

Reactions: 95er and EJW

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Isn't the rule that 6 months without an actual content update and if the dev constantly lies that the thread is marked abandoned?
3 months if dev hasn't updated Patreon/SS or 18 months without an update for the game being released.

TylerSteel

Dec 5, 2023
Has anyone else noticed that someone is posting more WVM content on reddit.com/lewdgames? interesting with all that is going on right now.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
is braindrop still alive?

What is this? (probably a scammer)

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
This mod is either him or he nabbed up some person who has never felt important in their life so they are falling on the mall katana for this dude. The whole "making a safe space" bs is comical like he can't just not click on Discord so he can focus. It would be funny if it was him though as he is shutting down dissent and then praising himself for it at the same time. This vibing stuff is just sad man. I don't know if it's a sunken cost fallacy or what but some people just wanna participate in whatever this is and I am usually all for letting people enjoy things but idk, it's like having a friend that thinks the onlyfans girl IS actually into him.

Break free my brothers,

If you build it, the duckfaces will come

Reactions: creyden and EJW

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
That's the hilarious thing ain't it ? How can he be so negatively affected by the sudden criticism and toxicity on his discord/cult HQ , when the update was supposed to be done ? Just apparently not up to his standard and tastes ?

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes