WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Last edited:

Hyuki

Dec 12, 2019
Didn't DarkCookie stop sharing the progress of the remake for like 6 months before the abandoned tag? But I get your point, Im not saying BD is better or equal by any means. The DarkCookie thing was a surprise because before all this he had some kind of credibility. BD has been doing this shit from the beginning and he seems to be escalating between each update of the game
Yeah but you can go dm DC without paying. You can’t do that with BD. Plus DC proves he’s working on stuff by showing in public streams. BD makes constant ‘update’ delays that contradict that last

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Reactions: Shadow74

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I'm noticing a few things. One, she won't be impregnated. Two, she has four renders instead of the usual two, just like a recent one. Wonder if that's going to continue.

And three, I can see why her favorite food is dumplings, goddamn. How can she swim fast with all of that drag? :KEK:
no but like Who? When did we even see her is the problem?

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
She has a rocking body.
Definitely worth pursuing if she gets rid of that loser husband.
But that's another story worth waiting for.
Another challenge for the MC, can't wait to see that.
yikes that chick is a walking, talking, ticking time bomb. All men should avoid a woman like that at all costs. also she is barely even a 4 i hope dev never makes millie a LI. only moms that need to be LI's are harp (the coach), Zoe's mom, and MC adopted mom and *spoiler warning*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
So with all this soon talk, and BD showing some signs of life..... What is the next round of excuses looking like? Do we get some classics? Do we get something hot and new? Or are we going to get something that is extremely tone deaf, or will it be so off the wall insane, that it takes a team of people days to figure out what he just said.....

I'm torn personally.... I really want to see some new hot stuff, BUT my brain is saying some old classics.

Maybe we can manage a combo, a hot new twist on a classic.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes