char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
All those people who believe Dev every time he says he's going to change, and that now he's going to take things seriously again, are surely constantly being cuckolded by their girlfriends.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
preglovr12 any chance of the thread being marked as abandoned? This is the same situation as ICSTOR where he'd promise an update every 6 months while on his tropical island.
That would definitely be a real reality check for BD.

Honestly, many developers and users alike underestimate the influence that F95zone has on developers getting paid subscriptions.

I predict without fear of being wrong that if this thread is marked as abandoned, at most next month BD would lose half of its Patreon subscriptions.

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
That would definitely be a real reality check for BD.

Honestly, many developers and users alike underestimate the influence that F95zone has on developers getting paid subscriptions.

I predict without fear of being wrong that if this thread is marked as abandoned, at most next month BD would lose half of its Patreon subscriptions.
Not to mention that you know damn well he's watching this thread anyway.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I unironically think this would make a good AVN plot. Managing your increasingly bizarre excuses while making an average game. Throw in some sex and nudity and you're on to a winner.
It'd have to be an NTR game where MC loses his harem because he has erectile disfunction and keeps making excuses and hiding under tables from his girls whenever they try and have sex with them instead of telling them exactly what's wrong and going and getting help from a doctor.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I unironically think this would make a good AVN plot. Managing your increasingly bizarre excuses while making an average game. Throw in some sex and nudity and you're on to a winner.
I think you just figured out your next game, but gotta have multiple paths.

Reactions: Banana4Fun

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Then you actually releasing the game properly , and on time gotta be the most vanilla path , with little content . You know the kind where people play NTR games to avoid it and get crumbs of a vanilla/faithful path .

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 4046679 View attachment 4046678

Always remember guys, the update is "soon".
so he supposedly went from 314 renders to 1740 added. so 1426 Renders +

At the same time it says the full updated content went from 8700ish renders to 9500ish which are only 800ish renders.
The math doesn´t make sense. or are the missing 940 Renders supposed to be the Animations? xD
If that´s the case, congratulations. Half the update are just animations :ROFLMAO: That´s going to be finished rather quickly.

you know.... In times like this where good Devs like BHG are getting doxxed just because they didn´t want to add NTR to their game, i´m surprised some kind soul didn´t already do the same to BD if you think about all the scamming he did in the past.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes