Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Since he´s running out of money like he said, i guess he´s gonna release it this time but it´s going to be underwhelming. After cashing in some of the Patron Money, he´s going to go back to his old habits and start milking like a champ. Rinse and Repeat.

Brainfart said so many times that he thinks this update sucks ass, so a lot of the ass kissers in here are going to come out of their little holes and start choking on his cock, praising it like it´s one of the seven wonders of the world. Mark my words.

Nov 22, 2021
Since he´s running out of money like he said, i guess he´s gonna release it this time but it´s going to be underwhelming. After cashing in some of the Patron Money, he´s going to go back to his old habits and start milking like a champ. Rinse and Repeat.

Brainfart said so many times that he thinks this update sucks ass, so a lot of the ass kissers in here are going to come out of their little holes and start choking on his cock, praising it like it´s one of the seven wonders of the world. Mark my words.
You aren't wrong.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You aren't wrong.
we'll see
BD always claimed he couldn't make content due to health issue's and Real life problems so lots of supporters had sympathy,but that well is running dry.
If now he can push out his content without to much issue, it would be save to assume said problems are solved (or never existed in the first place)
the real question is what happens after. WVM doesn't seem to heading towards a complete state soon, i'd say were in Middle at best.
So if he has stabilised his income from WVM and starts failing to deliver again it will be obvious hes doing it purely for the money.

Reactions: Notadroidyoulookfor
Nov 22, 2021
we'll see
BD always claimed he couldn't make content due to health issue's and Real life problems so lots of supporters had sympathy,but that well is running dry.
If now he can push out his content without to much issue, it would be save to assume said problems are solved (or never existed in the first place)
the real question is what happens after. WVM doesn't seem to heading towards a complete state soon, i'd say were in Middle at best.
So if he has stabilised his income from WVM and starts failing to deliver again it will be obvious hes doing it purely for the money.
Where have you been? That ship has sailed. Everyone knows he is only doing it for money. Even the mods here on F95 decided that people can shit on BD for his bullshit lol

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Where have you been? That ship has sailed. Everyone knows he is only doing it for money. Even the mods here on F95 decided that people can shit on BD for his bullshit lol
"everyone" (actually most) on F95 here kinda feels the same yeah.
that was mainly for the remaining supporters, whom about half off them, i suspect are only supporting to see WVM get more content and possible reach complete state. NOT to support BD himself.

But some "true believers" remain ,the discord being a prime example off this still being the case and those people silence the more objective & doubtful people in the discord.
its those people that make the whole setup work for BD, if they didn't enable it we'd probably have BD actually release content or pull the plug.
So as you're sailing away on your ship. take a look back and see their are people left behind on the land you're sailing away from.

and yes Mod's may have take a bit off a back seat in this thread, but its mainly because if they did actively enforce all f95 rules etc. they would need to delete like 500 pages on this thread (maybe more i use a bigger format).
basicly a lot off work without a real solution to the problem because those deleted comment would just reappear the next day with added slights to the mod's.

Last edited:

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
we'll see
What is stupid in all of this situation is that this guy could have been earning his money honestly by delivering the updates, but he simply doesnt care, too much money can do that...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What is stupid in all of this situation is that this guy could have been earning his money honestly by delivering the updates, but he simply doesnt care, too much money can do that...
quite possible it went to BD's head.
im almost certain most supporters he still has want to support the VN itself and not BD and how he handle's things

Reactions: Shadow74

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Don't know what his situation is, nor am I making excuses for him, but dev burnout is a thing. However, that's more the fault of poor planning and time management. That's what happens when you begin to do things in a different order because something (money) changed your life.
If he doesn't want to do this project to the end he should sell it to the highest bidder and get back to whatever he was doing before he became a "dev".

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Don't know what his situation is, nor am I making excuses for him, but dev burnout is a thing. However, that's more the fault of poor planning and time management. That's what happens when you begin to do things in a different order because something (money) changed your life.
If he doesn't want to do this project to the end he should sell it to the highest bidder and get back to whatever he was doing before he became a "dev".
dude is on a 3 year 'dev burnout' marathon... come on lol

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Since he´s running out of money like he said, i guess he´s gonna release it this time but it´s going to be underwhelming.
I do think he'll release something soonish (say, before the end of October?) in order to justify unpausing pledges. But I'm willing to bet actual cash it won't be the claimed ~2200 renders even if he releases four updates by the end of October.

chepir

Jun 11, 2018
has it been fixed the part where it changes how the days are counted? or is it still giving the screen telling you that it just got changed?

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes