Aug 18, 2019
i guess he's american? it's the 27th in europe right now

EDIT : as promised, i am NOT going to play this update that won't be releasing, but if it does release, i am going to slap myself in the face, just to see if it's real, then not give a shit, because no matter what happens, even *IF* he releases 2 full chapters a year STARTING in january...

the game is dead, this dude has no soul for it, even if he starts posting a chapter a month and finishes next christmas; it's gonna suck, dude is not home, left the house, lost his cigs, spilt the milk, got divorced, lost his dog, kids shot at school, and his candidate loses the election all at the same time

honestly, as much as i enjoy shitting all over this dude (rightfully deserved), i just want him to publicly quit this game, shut it down, and never return to the Adult Entertainment industry again, ... guys like him are why mainstream don't take this seriously

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
i guess he's american? it's the 27th in europe right now
I'd assume he is. He seems to use Eastern Standard Time (EST) when he says he's going to drop something at a specific time. As someone that lives in the same time zone he has about 5 and half hours before he misses another deadline.

Reactions: tslojr

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
i just want him to publicly quit this game, shut it down, and never return to the Adult Entertainment industry again
that´s what i´m hoping for the last 2 years. Sadly, as long as he´s receiving free money, that won´t ever happen. The only way to make him stop would be if he´s getting the BlackHandGames treatment. It was a shame that he was forced to quit thx to a doxxing piece of shit, but in BD´s case it would be justified if you think about how many people he scammed over the last 3 years.
The people who still want an update are also a big part of the problem. Just look at the last couple of posts. I´m never going to understand how some still consume the product of a known liar/scammer. We´ll never know for sure :whistle::coffee:

dick rider.gif
Guess this pretty much sums it up

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I don't think I've ever hoped for a dev to blow past their release date as much as I do right now. The excuses we'll get after a week of radio silence without an update would be so fucking peak
i understand, cause im not even here waiting for an update. i'm actually here to laugh and giggle at other peoples failure and make fun of brown nosers and psycophants. actually releasing something at this point would be less entertaining.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I do think we get the update tonight but it will be significantly less than promised. He needs to get something out to placate the discord but there will definitely be less content than promised

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes