michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
basicly it be out in several pieces

This first piece that supposedly will drop is up till the point of the deliah meeting

And the next small update be out around the 30 th of september more or less

• Haha
Reactions: bufa

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
I do think we get the update tonight but it will be significantly less than promised. He needs to get something out to placate the discord but there will definitely be less content than promised
he really isnt promising much so I hope thats not the case lol I mean this first update is only up to the next scene so I am guessing like 15-20mins of gameplay if we are lucky

• Haha
Reactions: MILFSLAYER and bufa

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nah I don't think it's copium, I do think the update is coming. The only problem is how long it took and what he promised in the past that he didn't deliver on. And also the fact that we'll have to wait many more months, if not a year, to get another update most likely. At least when someone like DPC drops once a year, you know it'll be top notch quality and also a lengthy update, and most of the characters don't look like ducks.

Reactions: MILFSLAYER

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Is there a fan page/thread or something for WVM where people just share pics of the models and various other sexual stuff?
There is somewhere on this site. I think someone posted a link to it a while back and that's how I came across it. I was mostly curious about some of the assets he used and so I took a quick peak and then forgot about it.

Oct 2, 2017
Wait, did I read that last update right... the final part of this version is now... itself being split up into multiple parts? Jeebus.

Don't get me wrong, dude's initial schedule he was working on was 100% going to lead to burnout/abandonment but like... wow.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes