Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Update when!?!
Soon, Tonight, Tomorrow, Eventually, Next week, Next month, Next Year, Never. That's the best part no one really knows. It's basically gambling where you only ever lose. You bet on a week it gets pushed back a month if you bet a month it gets pushed back 2. You wise up and decided to bet on a year and then he actually releases something.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Yup no surprise here that he already miss the first deadline. Time for him to say he will release part 1 & 2 on the 30th and repeat that cycle.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I wonder what "a bit more than 9 renders" means.

What is for 1000% certain is he had no intention of meeting this deadline. He likely just made up the 9 renders thing too. In fact, I'd be surprised if he didn't. Like most of his deadlines, he's just making things up as he goes.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

What is for 1000% certain is he had no intention of meeting this deadline. He likely just made up the 9 renders thing too. In fact, I'd be surprised if he didn't. Like most of his deadlines, he's just making things up as he goes.
he makes the same mistakes over and over and over again to set Deadlines while still have to render images for that update.
this guy is a joke as dev.
no dev i know from playing their games do that,and he always falls into his old ways no matter how often he posts asslong reports where he promises over and over again to do better.

and the worst is that his ASSLICKING cultists adore him like a fucking god.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Who is the next girl that will have a birthday?
Maybe we should make it more fun to guess on which girl birthday will be the release.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Just finished the game up to this point and It's grown on me (like a cancerous tumor if the comments above are true...) any able to recommend similar VN's with a decent length?

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Like at this point it's not even funny anymore. It's just sad, man is incapable of keeping a deadline or being honest.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes