Aug 18, 2019
honestly, i was very hooked on the gf/trans/bf route ; and ultimately wanted a scene with the 3 of them as equals at the "end" if you made positive choices - - i have not found another game with that type of initial build up ANYWHERE (not a dig on the gf/gf/bf peeps out there) and as a person who enjoys Adult VNs, the production of this game has been the greatest disappointment thus far

i can't believe that if i ever actually meet Icstor, i'll have to apologize to him for thinking he was the worst Dev on this site :/

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well in my opinion it's not " the man is physically incapable of releasing anything on time."the issue here...The issue is did he actually work to create the scenes he is supposed to release??I highly doubt that...I have started to highly believe that BD is stalling and makes excuses on his cultists to milk them enough to abandoned the game with no economical consequences for him...
your right.
thats what i think so too.
he doesn´t even had the promised content ready in the end of august when the shitstorming in discord begann.
and now he tries to urgendly make at least a bit of that promised update in the 3 weeks he had been silent.
he saw that was too much at once and now he splits it again to buy time.
it shows because of the splitting of the rest of episode 13 that he had never even near the content ready that he always said he had.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
Braindrop is controlling and regulating his followers...he is promising 'nothing but time and subserviance.'
His updates are eternal, his words are like Autumn leaves on a windy day...unsubscribe and forget about this parasite.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well the "it will be out overnight" excuse ist not going to work anymore because in Brainfarts timezone it is now past 5AM in the morning.
ahhh shiiit forgot the compiling issue :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: johnmnf692

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
honestly, i was very hooked on the gf/trans/bf route ; and ultimately wanted a scene with the 3 of them as equals at the "end" if you made positive choices - - i have not found another game with that type of initial build up ANYWHERE (not a dig on the gf/gf/bf peeps out there) and as a person who enjoys Adult VNs, the production of this game has been the greatest disappointment thus far

i can't believe that if i ever actually meet Icstor, i'll have to apologize to him for thinking he was the worst Dev on this site :/
thats will never happend braindrop actually told in one of the first comments that shauna will never have any kind of sexual interaction besides being pasive,....

idrismarvin

Dec 14, 2023
Yo! I know I said the update would be out last night but I've run into some irl issues. All this beer and football work made me so tired - I was working all night! Unfortunately while I was asleep, not only did Dionyx drop the computer in the bath, so we lost everything for WVM, but Mackenzie was also in that bath - she was electrocuted... I'll be taking the rest of the year to grieve, but I have to unpause pledges, I can't afford to pay for Mackenzie's funeral costs otherwise. I promise I'll work hard to earn back your trust - I don't deserve it. While you wait, here's today's birthday render for LI #69, named 5q - her favourite colour is milk white! You'll next see her in WVM Season 3 Episode 16 Part 5 Chunk 3 Piece 4 Render 3, which I've been working on during my mental block. It's helped me get through my fear that the story continuity doesn't make any sense, you'll have to trust me on this. I know I promised to stop giving release dates, but if the update isn't up by January 31, 2026, I'll dig up Mackenzie's grave and rebury her with my Patreon login details.

Thanks for the support and positive vibes guys, I'll need them in such a tough time.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
The bar for developers in adult gaming was already incredibly low (feat. Icstor) but holy shit Braindrop missed it from a mile. Honestly this guy is probably a wizard or something cause no way thousands of idiots are still paying him money after all this shitshow

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes