Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
so he can unpause and stabilise his income.
This is what he is aiming for. 1 update all he needs in his mind to unpause. He's going dry he needs to pay bills childcare and his wife
He is the only bread winner i am assuming. so he NEEDS that 1 release so he can continue his con which his followers believe till this day is true.

FYI this is no longer a scam this is a con now. scams are short and in and out. Cons take time and he damn sure has done that

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This is what he is aiming for. 1 update all he needs in his mind to unpause. He's going dry he needs to pay bills childcare and his wife
He is the only bread winner i am assuming. so he NEEDS that 1 release so he can continue his con which his followers believe till this day is true.

FYI this is no longer a scam this is a con now. scams are short and in and out. Cons take time and he damn sure has done that
yeah probably the case. i do doubt he will pause again when he misses the update after like he said he would,and lets be honest he will miss the 1st,2nd and 3rd deadline he set for himself on that :ROFLMAO:
we'll see, my only investment is in playing the content when it does finally arrive but other then that i don't care much

Reactions: Reniere

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
the crux for me is in the 2nd "ill try to find somewhere with power" kinda sounds like what a normal dev with a decent reputation would say/do
I may the be the weird one here, and I sure as hell don't know how things are done in the US so not sure if that is a valid option, but over here if there is an outage of any sort (electricity, water, network, whatever) they will post a status update on their site, and have an IVR recorded for calls with the latest information, like "the xy area is facing an issue due to a tree cutting the line, expected resolution will be by 5PM" or 'they are assessing the situation" or something.

So going around "to find somewhere with power" is weird to me, if it is not just your house/building/street. If it is that, and it is real, then shame on me for doubting, but then basically the universe would hate him in particular. If not, then he should not be allowed to go outside without supervision.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

KMDavis

Jul 13, 2021
Normally it would be... but for him? I doubt he could make a legit reason for any delay, most people would/will doubt him for a long time to come (if he will be "doing" the game for a long time) and with valid reason.

I honestly wanted something spicier at this point. Though power outage and he is looking somewhere where he could finish/upload? At least he could have omitted the 2nd part, thats just the biggest middle finger he could legally give.
The looking elsewhere part is so he can charge his phone, obviously. LOL

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
lmfao and as if right on schedule (the only schedule he actually keeps), some "issue" happens where he says he can't upload it yet again.

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
Last time I had a power outage I couldn't tell anyone, because well I had a power outage. Just saying ;);)
If he is using his phone surely he could hotspot to his laptop and download even if it means removing a hard drive from PC.
Maybe he is just not very computer literate.
Or a liar.

Last edited:

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Latest news:

braindrop sings a cover of a Metallica song and called it "the update that never comes"

Born to milk you around
Better just pay up
You hold hope
He hits your wallet
You hold on

Mouth so full of lies (true fact)
Tend to block your eyes
Just keep them closed
Keep praying
Just keep awaiting

Waiting for the update
The update that never comes
When they sit down and feel the hard on
But the update never comes, no
No, the update never comes

Push you cancel your subscrition
Just stay away this time
Hide your wallet
He keeps promissing
but never keeps his word

God, I'll make him pay
Take it back the money one day
I'll end this AVN
I'll splatter piss on his grave

Waiting for the update
The update that never comes
When they sit down and feel the hard on
But the update never comes

Lie is a three letter word
And always spoken here
Lie is a three letter word
Here in our obsession
I laugh my ass off
I'll put an end to
This I swear

a-duck-plays-rock-music-on-an-electric-guitar-with-its-wing-on-a-rock-concert-stage-created-wi...jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2023
It would honestly be the funniest thing ever if BD was telling the truth just this once.
Just imagine that the one time he has the update ready the universe conspires against him and a fucking hurricane cuts off his power.
I'm actually giggling at the thought lmao.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
It would honestly be the funniest thing ever if BD was telling the truth just this once.
Just imagine that the one time he has the update ready the universe conspires against him and a fucking hurricane cuts off his power.
I'm actually giggling at the thought lmao.
It could be legit yeah, and that would honestly feel like divine justice. After so many promises and missed deadlines, when he's finally about to deliver the update(supposedly), the hurricane just fucks with everything. Absolute perfection :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes