EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
457450_cover.png

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-02-01
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: Partial
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 13 - Beta 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*Note Season 2 also contains all previous content from Season 1 v0.10.0.1

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 13 - Beta 3
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -

Day in the Life of: Harper

(minigame)
Extras: Fan Sigs - - Italian Translation* - Mini FAQ - Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - BDay Renders - 60fps Mod* - Finisher Mod* - Gallery Mod*
Popurretas thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1687.png 2206.png 2903.png 2660.png 1626.png 1327.png 2537.png 1387.png 2309.png unknown53.png 2563.png 1429.png 2004.png 2151.png 2690.png 1878.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
This dude planning to make weekly updates with around 80-100 renders each, and planning to add new game day every month, shit, thats a lot of work, idk if he'll last long with this development plan. When i thinking about it, in my mind goes couple of devs, who couldnt provide 1 update in almost 1 year.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Compressed version

Image/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

WVM [Day 1 v1.1 BUGFIX] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 1.45 GB

Download Win (101 MB): - - -

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This dude planning to make weekly updates with around 80-100 renders each, and planning to add new game day every month, shit, thats a lot of work, idk if he'll last long with this development plan. When i thinking about it, in my mind goes couple of devs, who couldnt provide 1 update in almost 1 year.
Wait, he's not gonna try to milk Patrons? :oops:

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
Good on ya, mate. Excellent positive attitude to have, just be careful that it doesn't become a chore that sucks the passion and enjoyment out of it. I would recommend scheduling a few breaks in advance so that you don't burn out, and also so there isn't backlash when you do need a break.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing how this develops!

3.70 star(s) 631 Votes